Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Looked wobbly first two rounds but actually just working on his masterplan. Work the body bit by bit for 6 rounds, expose the head and spark him out before he has a chance to even know what's going on. Good tactician, good fight, good fighter. I don't have a problem with him not being an arsehole. 

Edited by SecretPro

32 minutes ago, Bert said:

Was it in AJ’s gameplan to take a few blows to tire Povetkin out? Either way, brutal finish. 

Bloke needs to get his head off flash entrances waving at the crowd and making sure his gown is done up properly and he’s wearing his beats by Dre every time a cameras on him, that’s why he started slow, I doubt his game plan included getting his nose caved in.

He adapted very well though. He looked under it after 2 and worked his way in by boxing for a few rounds, worked to the body caught povetkin napping a little with an over hand which is what they won’t say on sky sports, but once he had him buzzed he is along with wilder the best finisher in the game so if there’s enough time left in the round there is one outcome. Very slow start but excellent recovery.

Usyk Joshua has me a lot more excited than wilder Joshua. Big Tony is ending his career as a sacrificial lamb. Usyk is something else, hoping to make a few quid November 10th off the back of the David haye hype.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Bloke needs to get his head off flash entrances waving at the crowd and making sure his gown is done up properly and he’s wearing his beats by Dre every time a cameras on him, that’s why he started slow, I doubt his game plan included getting his nose caved in.

He adapted very well though. He looked under it after 2 and worked his way in by boxing for a few rounds, worked to the body caught povetkin napping a little with an over hand which is what they won’t say on sky sports, but once he had him buzzed he is along with wilder the best finisher in the game so if there’s enough time left in the round there is one outcome. Very slow start but excellent recovery.

Usyk Joshua has me a lot more excited than wilder Joshua. Big Tony is ending his career as a sacrificial lamb. Usyk is something else, hoping to make a few quid November 10th off the back of the David haye hype.

Didn’t know Usyk was fighting Joshua! lol ? But Belles will give as good as he gets, always does but maybe this is a step too far. 

Sky were overly biased towards AJ last night but they were always going to be, he’s their man their money maker in boxing. 

On 23/09/2018 at 01:02, Manwell Pablo said:

Do you expect Usyk to beat Bellew easily?

Edited by Col city fan

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Do you expect Usyk to beat Bellew easily?

Depends what you mean by easily.  But Id expect some fairly convincing score cards yes the mans technically brilliant. Plus bellew has to come back down in weight.

Would be a major upset fif Bellew managed it for me. He’s done that before though as we all know, Fair fcks to him if he pulls this off, deserves sports personality.

sadly I’ve checked the markets and the bookies agree with more than I thought they would, bellews over 4s with some of them.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

On 24/09/2018 at 19:22, Manwell Pablo said:

Depends what you mean by easily.  But Id expect some fairly convincing score cards yes the mans technically brilliant. Plus bellew has to come back down in weight.

Would be a major upset fif Bellew managed it for me. He’s done that before though as we all know, Fair fcks to him if he pulls this off, deserves sports personality.

sadly I’ve checked the markets and the bookies agree with more than I thought they would, bellews over 4s with some of them.

Just watched a bit of Usyk this morning and see what you mean! Christ, he’s got fast hands!

1/5 1/6 1/7 across most bookies

Edited by Col city fan

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just watched a bit of Usyk this morning and see what you mean! Christ, he’s got fast hands!

1/5 1/6 1/7 across most bookies

Id recommend his fight against Murat Gassiev and bare in mind the guy he is fighting is a very talented, well respected, undeafeted, unified cruiser weight champion fighting in his own back yard. 

Its a masterclass.

• Like 3

Really hoping groves wins tonight, nothing against smith, groves seems to be be one of my favourite fighters since he was trained by booth, Verdict=Groves  Points win, although I rate smith, he really hasn’t been in with the same quality opponents as groves, groves experience should see him through, saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if groves finishes it late on 

54 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

what time is it tonight, given that it's in the desert?

Everyone's favorite Cocaine addict has stated the Ring Walk will be no later than 9pm. No doubt shortly after Chris Eubank wins hearts and minds with a humble and modest victory speech.

I read somewhere the program starts at six but they are only televising two fights :huh: