Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

That’s why these fights shouldn’t be in the U.S. 

I was naive enough to think the British judge would give it to fury. The Mexican judge who had Wilder up by 4, isn’t even trying to hide it.

basically he had them level if you take away the 10-8 rounds lol 

They should be put in front of a camera after the fight to explain themselves imo. 

• Like 1

look as pabs said two knock downs and your asking to have the fight taken away ! 

The draw are must be respected , one of the cards were a joke but even if it was by 1 round it would still have been a draw 

fury isn’t pissed off he was knocked out virtually and came back and got a draw so he is still unbeaten and his stock just went up 200% 

fury will have to wait for AJ v Wilder to happen no way Eddie will let that chance go now it’s his one and only chance to make the fight and unify the belts 

next April AJ v Wilder with Fury to be the number one in line for the winner 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FilbertFrog said:

look as pabs said two knock downs and your asking to have the fight taken away ! 

The draw are must be respected , one of the cards were a joke but even if it was by 1 round it would still have been a draw 

fury isn’t pissed off he was knocked out virtually and came back and got a draw so he is still unbeaten and his stock just went up 200% 

fury will have to wait for AJ v Wilder to happen no way Eddie will let that chance go now it’s his one and only chance to make the fight and unify the belts 

next April AJ v Wilder with Fury to be the number one in line for the winner 

Was just about to write similar, I do think Fury won it but you’re begging them too take it off you if you get put down twice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Baffling

I mean it’s not mate, really,  fury’s being judged from 116 on the knock downs alone. You could make a very good case for wilder winning round 2 and one of the middle rounds....it’s not a terrible card.

115-111 wilder on the other hand

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I mean it’s not mate, really,  fury’s being judged from 116 on the knock downs alone. You could make a very good case for wilder winning round 2 and one of the middle rounds....it’s not a terrible card.

115-111 wilder on the other hand

Yeah I get ya. What I mean is it’s a shame the Brit has tried to judge it fairly when there’s another scoring it 115-111. Fury didn’t seem that angry so maybe it’s not such a big robbery