Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Reading Home and TO opening times

Deal! Haha.

I did it online. Maybe that's why.

How are sales for this looking do we know? Would love to sell out but guess that's pretty unlikely!

Tbh I think will push to around 29000 simply because it's the opening home game, I'm hoping though because I really wanted an ST and now I'm having to buy tickets for every game, gonna cost a fortune until the 2nd Half ST comes out. Obviously I won't go to every game though

Sorry about having to make this thread but I cant find the TO opening times on a sunday also does anyone know the prices for the reading tickets cheers

I'm sure I've read/heard somewhere the ticket office is now open every Sunday 10-2. Might be the new fanstore, but as they are now in the same building I'm sure if one is open the other will be. Thinking about it I'm sure it was announced over the tannoy at the Madrid match.

Don't, no but I reckon it will be around 25000-26000 on the day, depends how many reading bring though, can't see them bringing over 3000

Would be very surprised if they bought more than 1500 to be honest.

Hope its a decent turnout.

I would say 25,000 to 26,000 personally I think we should sell out with all the players we have brought and the buzz around the city but unfortunatly it does not always work like that.

We need to make the King Power Stadium a fortress this season

Does anyone know if the game will be on for sure?

Only asking this as the riots are slowly surrounding Leicester with Leeds, Birmingham and Nottingham having riots at the moment and some games have been already called off.

The Thai's will be pissed off if they loot and burn the new Fanstore :angry:

Gally on Twitter seems to be expecting a full house. He's gonna be disappointed.

Shame we're not pushing towards 30k really, after a good start and the Madrid positives. Looking on LCFC Direct it looks like the corners are almost completely empty.

We all know they are not a huge club but why mention it ?

I`m sure Newcastle and Leeds say the same thing about us... :facepalm:

The "my clubs bigger than your club" bollocks is pathetic...

Considering they were in the playoff final last year and

Playoff contenders this year, there support is shite, and yes we are a bigger and better club, get over it

Archived