Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Steve Howard

I'd keep him until we have brought someone in. I'm no fan if his but I don't hate him like some others seem to do. I think he offers a physical presence the others don't, he could be a good man to bring on if the oppo defence are looking tired with say 10 mins left.

If he does go then I hope it is to the Owls and he doesn't go and start playing well for another Champ side.

I'd keep him until we have brought someone in. I'm no fan if his but I don't hate him like some others seem to do. I think he offers a physical presence the others don't, he could be a good man to bring on if the oppo defence are looking tired with say 10 mins left.

If he does go then I hope it is to the Owls and he doesn't go and start playing well for another Champ side.

Agree with this. We don't really have another big man that can do what he does. He's good for a few minutes at the end to try something different. Also he proved pre season he can score. May have been against lower opposition in a friendly but still showed that he has something to offer us.

I'd rather keep him, although I may be in the minority with that.

Yesterday we put Gally on, and he's not the best in the air and wasm definately not suited to the hoofing football we started to play. Steve would've loved that last 20.

I'd rather keep him, although I may be in the minority with that.

Yesterday we put Gally on, and he's not the best in the air and wasm definately not suited to the hoofing football we started to play. Steve would've loved that last 20.

Good call.

Howard would have been an option. We were pretty poor in the last 10 minute and to have an outlet, immobile n cumbersome as he is, would have been a much smarter decision than Gallagher...who barely had a touch.

• 2 weeks later...

I would keep howard, like the bristol game was crying out for big steve to hold the ball up and even at forist yesterday we need a target man

I reckon with all these knock backs we are taking at the moment that Super Steve's name must already be on the teamsheet for the Barnsley game.

Howard to MK Dons ??

2124: THE INSIDER

MK Donsboss Karl Robinson tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher about a potential last-minute signing: "I'm sat at my desk, it has been a busy day. I'm waiting for two players to arrive - both are currently driving here on the motorway. One is Mark Beevers, who I have signed from Sheffield Wednesday on loan. The other one is a player from a higher division who has suddenly become available. There had better not be any traffic problems because time is tight. When he arrives the chairman and I will be in the room while he has his medical, trying to sell the club to him. We hope to have that completed by 10.45 at the latest so we'll have time to iron out any last-minute bits and bobs and get him signed."

Howard to MK Dons ??

2124: THE INSIDER

MK Donsboss Karl Robinson tells BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher about a potential last-minute signing: "I'm sat at my desk, it has been a busy day. I'm waiting for two players to arrive - both are currently driving here on the motorway. One is Mark Beevers, who I have signed from Sheffield Wednesday on loan. The other one is a player from a higher division who has suddenly become available. There had better not be any traffic problems because time is tight. When he arrives the chairman and I will be in the room while he has his medical, trying to sell the club to him. We hope to have that completed by 10.45 at the latest so we'll have time to iron out any last-minute bits and bobs and get him signed."

Ive just read that on the bbc and thought exactly the same thing

Archived