Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Steve Howard

We don't need Howard, we've got Yann who is basically Howard but younger and better.

(Yes, I'm being serious)

Yann's gone / going - he's not got a squad number, so he's out ! I wouldn't mind him staying / being given a second chance - but it looks like Sven doesn't have plans for him.

I agree with those saying we need to keep him or get in someone else like him. We need a bullying bastard up top in case we can't break down the 10 men behind the ball at home against Doncaster of whatever.

I disagree.. I think Howard is a better option on the bench.. Better in the air and a better target man..

He`ll score and create more the Kermo..

The only thing Howard does in the air is give away a foul.

And people are assessing Kermorgant on what? I saw nothing from him at all in the 20 odd times he played for us. At least with Howard you know for a fact that he'll come on and disrupt their defence.

Either way, I'm not too fussed if he stays or goes.

And people are assessing Kermorgant on what? I saw nothing from him at all in the 20 odd times he played for us. At least with Howard you know for a fact that he'll come on and disrupt their defence.

Either way, I'm not too fussed if he stays or goes.

That seems to have shut em up.. lol

To be honest, thanks to Stevie, hes worked hard and saved us on a few occasions however he is getting on, at his size and age, an offer of 300,000 would be quite tempting. i havent seen a lot of kermo, but the little i have seen and what i saw at Kettering was enough to say that given time to fit, he would be an adequate replacement in a role that i dont expect us to make a great deal of use of this season.

Steve Howard is well loved in that part of the world him and Oakley they worship to their hearts content

maybe but their side is crap and isn't likely to get any better. He deserves better.

:scarf:

So do they want Oakley or Howard or is this all from the Steve Oakley stuff? I'd keep him though, looking a bit sharper this pre-season and a good nuisance factor. I think the poor not that much running etc pre-season of Sousa didn't help him (among others) for last season.

How in any way is Kermogant better? What in ****s name has he done to warrant any kind of comment about him being better than Howard?

1 youtube clip aside he was a passenger in virtually every single game he played for us. Then there is that penalty. Hope the useless piece of shit is being shipped out. Absolute waste of space. Ffs better than Howard my arse.

Archived