Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Andy Murray

Not bad. Didnt watch it but my mate said it was a good win and the scoreline suggests it.

I just hope the media doesnt hype him up loads coz then he will just have too much expectation on him and will become like Henman.

Superb performance to beat the World number 13 - he looks class and I'm sure he'll be a great player in the future.

Did anybody else notice how Boris Becker kept saying that the opponent was world number 14 and then the commentator kept repeating that he was actually number 13 in the world? One of them's wrong, I bet it's Becker :S

Superb performance to beat the World number 13 - he looks class and I'm sure he'll be a great player in the future.

Did anybody else notice how Boris Becker kept saying that the opponent was world number 14 and then the commentator kept repeating that he was actually number 13 in the world? One of them's wrong, I bet it's Becker  :S

126797[/snapback]

He's seeded 14 at wimbledon, but ranked 13th in the world.

Just a slight mistake i guess, easily done.

Archived