Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

**** me, if we got Avram Grant in that would be low. I'd rather have his twin brother, Toad of Toad Hall.

I think his brother is Russell, the mincer in Strictly.

The mincer in Strictly I'd rather have as manager of this football club.

I was slightly worried to see that ITV had Patrick Viera aswel as Keane Southgate and MON for the Man City coverage last night. Hope he's not being set up as Keanes replacement once he's left them for us!!!

Vieira was there working for Man City. I doubt ITV could pay him enough to leave them..

i come over from ireland for at least 12 city gamesa season and roy keane left ipswich at bottom of the table, he walked out of sunderland and above all he walked out on his country,do you really need to ask why people hate him? the only person i know that wants him manager is my other half because she knows i won't travel from ireland to watch my beloved blue army and save 5 grande a year thus she can go shopping more and the kids get fed!___enough said!

i think the Keane haters are being a little harsh tbh, he did an amazing job with sunderland and made then in to a pl club true and proper, people dont like his attitude and his passion but tbh its what i love about him, his passion is second to none and you cant say if he got the job he wouldnt put everything into it, because he would. Dont get me rong id rather have someone else like Pearson or someone else, but if he gets the job fans should be supportive and give him a chance before jumping on his back, but for me i personaly want Pearson back.

i come over from ireland for at least 12 city gamesa season and roy keane left ipswich at bottom of the table, he walked out of sunderland and above all he walked out on his country,do you really need to ask why people hate him? the only person i know that wants him manager is my other half because she knows i won't travel from ireland to watch my beloved blue army and save 5 grande a year thus she can go shopping more and the kids get fed!___enough said!

I agree we don't want him as manager I cant speak for everyone but I would bet well over half of the fans wouldn't want him!

Archived