Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

i come over from ireland for at least 12 city gamesa season and roy keane left ipswich at bottom of the table, he walked out of sunderland and above all he walked out on his country,do you really need to ask why people hate him? the only person i know that wants him manager is my other half because she knows i won't travel from ireland to watch my beloved blue army and save 5 grande a year thus she can go shopping more and the kids get fed!___enough said!

Good on ya Eamon, I'll be at The Usual for a pint next time I'm over!

I posted this hours ago on the other RK thread. Woke up this morning to a text from a mate in Ireland asking me how Leicester fans would take to Keane as the new manager, and then my Mum text me to tell me it was on the radio there, and she cares nothing for football.

It's one thing to bitterly disappointed at MON not coming back but another being bitterly disappointed if this thugee moron takes over. I would never under normal circumstance desert my beloved city but If this scumbag gets the nod I will stay away until he either gets his arse kicked out or Top tops himself when he realizes what he has done to us all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I couldn't stop supporting City if I tried but I really think a lot of people will think 'forget it' if Keane is appointed. City probably have a 'floating' fanbase of about 5000 'fairweather / big game supporters" - appoint Keane and you can wave goodbye to that extra support.

If the owners really want to start filling the stadium then appointing a man who will instantly lose us several thousand supporters would be a disaster.

Archived