Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

Now, as a football fan, i have always disliked roy Keane (apart from a brief stint for a champions league winning leicester team on CM2001). But i wouldn't object to him being our manager, if he went about his business in the correct way. If he really gave a shit about the club and communicated this to the fans, got our team winning and didn't act like a prat. The only issue is that his track record suggests that he is just as likely to be a dickhead as he is to be a successful leader of our promotion challenge.

If he wants to manage Leicester and the owners believe he is right, fine, give him a chance. I dont think he'll be offered the job over sparky though.

Keeno's dead right. It's the height of bad manners to leave your phone on in situations like that. If his philosophy is to encourage good manners and respect I'm all for it.

Still don't want him at Leicester though as I don't think he will give 100% to the club and would leave at the drop of a hat.

Keeno's dead right. It's the height of bad manners to leave your phone on in situations like that. If his philosophy is to encourage good manners and respect I'm all for it.

Still don't want him at Leicester though as I don't think he will give 100% to the club and would leave at the drop of a hat.

i dont like keane he insulted a friend of mine in a night club in notts when he played for the scum..she was a lady as well..but she did'nt know who he was and he took a brill right hook off her...archie gemmil quickley took him out of the club........but that reporter should have put that phone on silent as keane said...its manners...lol...and also double standards Mr Keane :appl:

Archived