Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Say NO to KeaNO

Yes exactly.

TBH I don't like Keane more for what he said about Clarke, and because he's clearly insane.

He thinks scaring the shit out of people is the only way to get them to perform.

He's a poor manager, if he was a good one I might consider it, but I can't see why anyone would want him.

sorry didnt watch the ITV game i was to busy watching united, what exactly did he say about Lee Clark and the Leicester City job, did MON say anything or any of the others......??????????

Not every fan will be happy with whoever's appointed. But to talk of boycotting the club? Should Keane come in and we did go up, I don't think the boycotters would be that bothered about morals when clambering to get their ST. Whilst Keane isn't my second or third choice even, he is single minded and perhaps that's what we need. I'm not going to dislike a manager on past events. Would these protestors protest in the same way if we were linked with Fergie after kicking that boot towards Beckham?

Kicking a boot in a dressing room is different to pre-meditated assault. He took his time like a hunter and when the opportunity came he snapped someones leg in half. Thats weird!

People making comparisons to Taggart grabbing someone round the the throat is way off in comparison.

But as many have stated, the point is he hasn't got a very good success rate as manager and certainly appears to lack the intelligence and charisma required to be top manager.

Say NO to KeaNO

I really do not want Keane here, he's a bloody liability. I'll support him if he does come though. Although, like most LCFC fans he'll get little goodwill from me - much less than any other manager we could appoint. I think the owners could have another expensive problem on their hands in the very near future - especially if we're more Ipswich Town than Sunderland.

Keane is no worse than Steve Walsh. Having said that, Walsh would make a terrible manager. Haha! Get Roy in! I'm ready for him, it's like your mum and dad telling you they are fostering kids. Prepare for the bedlam and the buzz of it!

I disagree.

Walsh hasn't taken the piss out of someone who had a heart attack as far as I know. And he doesn't come across as a psychotic arsehole in general like Keane does.

Other than a few punch ups and sendings off, what has Walsh done that is so bad exactly?

I disagree.

Walsh hasn't taken the piss out of someone who had a heart attack as far as I know. And he doesn't come across as a psychotic arsehole in general like Keane does.

Other than a few punch ups and sendings off, what has Walsh done that is so bad exactly?

It was a sick joke, there's worse said on here everyday. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of this.

It was a sick joke, there's worse said on here everyday. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of this.

Is there? By who?

He said it about someone who had worked for him shortly after the event. I think that's pretty out of order.

No. The guy is borderline retarded

Brian Clough and Sir Alex Ferguson didn't seem to think so when they signed him. And his record of success (nine league titles, four FA cups) speaks for itself.

You really should think a little more before you post crap like that.

Archived