Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

I assume you have more than 5000 STH so for them it was £15.

Obviously your league position isn't helping but still, shocking.

This season we only have just over 12,000 Season Ticket Holders... Given the current form, that they have to relocate to one of the lower tiers, the fact its a cup game and no offence but it's not a prem club opponent Even £15 to watch our reserves get beat is a waste...

The prices are agreed by both clubs! I paid £27 to watch them on Boxing Day, it's £27 again this Sat..

The club has to concentrate on avoiding relegation and giving we don't want to cup-tie any sales targets for Jan, we have so many injuries and not bothered about a cup run it would be foolish to start with a lot of regulars.

I'd Expect likes of Smith as reserve keeper in for Camp, some of the fringe/academy players starting..

This season we only have just over 12,000 Season Ticket Holders... Given the current form, that they have to relocate to one of the lower tiers, the fact its a cup game and no offence but it's not a prem club opponent Even £15 to watch our reserves get beat is a waste...

12,000?

Things aren't looking good.

Forest reserves? I can't see that happening.

Surely the club would want the money that a decent cup run brings, or is the club really in a dire financial state?

The club needs a cup run as much as a bullet in the head at the moment..

We haven't got enough players as it is.. Playing midfielders as CB so why risk injury or cup-tying a player we want to sell when we have no chance of progressing.. Why do you think the fans aren't bothered with the cup tickets..

Priority is avoiding relegation, protecting players ( 4 defenders, striker, 2 mids currently injured) ..

Whereas I'd say a cup run is exactly what we need.

I'm not buying Top and Pearson talking about 'further spending' and 'pushing on once we get a few wins' or words to that effect and the players feeling frustrated. Theres been little evidence we'll be anywhere near the top 6 this season and at the same time we've seen Palace and Cardiff make the Carling Cup semis and most years a stand out team in the last 4/8, remember the run in 2005 after last minute wins at Reading and Charlton where 7,500 went up to Ewood park? Thats what I want back, starting with a win against these mugs.

Well we are down to about 26 squad members - however that includes a cpl of youngsters, 1 loanee (Cunningham) who expires Sat and STILL not confirmed as extended, and 7 injuries (many med- long term). Looks like some will be off in Jan so I do hope they start with some reserves, would be foolish to risk the last remaining players on a non-match (as far as we are concerned).

Honestly if Leicester were in this position, stuck in the relegation zone, not scored in 10hrs of football, only 2 fit permanent defenders, half a season to go and one aim to stay up, and a cup game came along??

Well we are down to about 26 squad members - however that includes a cpl of youngsters, 1 loanee (Cunningham) who expires Sat and STILL not confirmed as extended, and 7 injuries (many med- long term). Looks like some will be off in Jan so I do hope they start with some reserves, would be foolish to risk the last remaining players on a non-match (as far as we are concerned).

Honestly if Leicester were in this position, stuck in the relegation zone, not scored in 10hrs of football, only 2 fit permanent defenders, half a season to go and one aim to stay up, and a cup game came along??

I've never seen the cup as a hindrance really.

I hope you lot do so we have a good chance of getting through.

The prices are agreed by both clubs! I paid £27 to watch them on Boxing Day, it's £27 again this Sat..

The club has to concentrate on avoiding relegation and giving we don't want to cup-tie any sales targets for Jan, we have so many injuries and not bothered about a cup run it would be foolish to start with a lot of regulars.

I'd Expect likes of Smith as reserve keeper in for Camp, some of the fringe/academy players starting..

you never know them fringe/ academy players will probably turn out to play a lot better than any of the current starting players

hopefully there will be no idiots going.

I remember last time people complaining about people not sitting down, swearing, people jumping around when we score. FFS!!

If I get some mardy bitch telling me to sit down... :angry:

I mean no disrespect, but this is a fvcking away game. Your not sitting in the Family Stand at the KP

I don't do home games now and only get to the Northern away games really but it seems to be that since Man City last year our standing numbers have rocketed and at most games now we are 90% standing.

agreed, also i think forest is a disaster waiting to happen for those who like standing due to the way they sold the tickets:

first allocation was Bridgford lower- with safety netting accross front 3/4 rows

second allocation Bridgford upper

third allocation bridgford lower front 3 rows (safety netting removed) and b/c lower block t

now on the face of it this seems fine but if you think about it, all the bandits that gag to queue on day 1 or 2 of initial sales just so they can get an epic seat right behind the goal put down there filbert fox seat cover and wrap themselves up with a knitted blanket not moving until they put their first sip of bovril to their lips are going to be sitting just rows behind people who purchased tickets upto 2 weeks later who gag to stand and go wild at every oppurtunity and actually SUPPORT leicester city not FOLLOW...... ( unfortunately this includes myself, and 10 mates in a line. third allocation - Row c bridgford lower right behind the net!!!)

i can see this causing no end of problems between fans/stewards etc etc!!

SSSIIIII DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWNNNN

Fcuk off you miserable bitch and sing

STEEEWWWWWAAAARRRRDDD he just told me to.................... SING, chuck him out...... or something on those lines!

Rant over many thanx

BURGUNDY

We still wouldn't be getting outnumbered at home lol

Archived