Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

agreed, also i think forest is a disaster waiting to happen for those who like standing due to the way they sold the tickets:

first allocation was Bridgford lower- with safety netting accross front 3/4 rows

second allocation Bridgford upper

third allocation bridgford lower front 3 rows (safety netting removed) and b/c lower block t

now on the face of it this seems fine but if you think about it, all the bandits that gag to queue on day 1 or 2 of initial sales just so they can get an epic seat right behind the goal put down there filbert fox seat cover and wrap themselves up with a knitted blanket not moving until they put their first sip of bovril to their lips are going to be sitting just rows behind people who purchased tickets upto 2 weeks later who gag to stand and go wild at every oppurtunity and actually SUPPORT leicester city not FOLLOW...... ( unfortunately this includes myself, and 10 mates in a line. third allocation - Row c bridgford lower right behind the net!!!)

i can see this causing no end of problems between fans/stewards etc etc!!

SSSIIIII DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWNNNN

Fcuk off you miserable bitch and sing

STEEEWWWWWAAAARRRRDDD he just told me to.................... SING, chuck him out...... or something on those lines!

Rant over many thanx

BURGUNDY

lol

agreed, also i think forest is a disaster waiting to happen for those who like standing due to the way they sold the tickets:

first allocation was Bridgford lower- with safety netting accross front 3/4 rows

second allocation Bridgford upper

third allocation bridgford lower front 3 rows (safety netting removed) and b/c lower block t

now on the face of it this seems fine but if you think about it, all the bandits that gag to queue on day 1 or 2 of initial sales just so they can get an epic seat right behind the goal put down there filbert fox seat cover and wrap themselves up with a knitted blanket not moving until they put their first sip of bovril to their lips are going to be sitting just rows behind people who purchased tickets upto 2 weeks later who gag to stand and go wild at every oppurtunity and actually SUPPORT leicester city not FOLLOW...... ( unfortunately this includes myself, and 10 mates in a line. third allocation - Row c bridgford lower right behind the net!!!)

i can see this causing no end of problems between fans/stewards etc etc!!

SSSIIIII DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWNNNN

Fcuk off you miserable bitch and sing

STEEEWWWWWAAAARRRRDDD he just told me to.................... SING, chuck him out...... or something on those lines!

Rant over many thanx

BURGUNDY

Yeh cos all priority one and two holders fit your description.

If we all stand in the Upper Tier they can't tell us all to sit down, if we don't I can't see the stewards trying to get 3000 of us out of the ground.

im sure you'll be fine up there i imagine most will stand mate in the upper along with lower blocks y, z and w i just think it will be the majority of x1 and x2 that will be seated for the same reason i said earlier which is unfortunate as im right at front right behind goal. youve gotta feel sorry for Doris who has been looking forward to this all christmas and has already made her thermos flask up and her jam and clotted cream scones in preparation, and all shes gonna get is my harris in her face all game......

No seriously im fuming about this im gonna be pestered all game to sit down by shit fans who would rather have a moan at me for standing than get behind the boys. they ruin my day ill make theres 10 times worse! Take Hull as an example- most standing toewards back/sides but right behind goal all seated (BLANKET BRIGADE) DIE

im sure you'll be fine up there i imagine most will stand mate in the upper along with lower blocks y, z and w i just think it will be the majority of x1 and x2 that will be seated for the same reason i said earlier which is unfortunate as im right at front right behind goal. youve gotta feel sorry for Doris who has been looking forward to this all christmas and has already made her thermos flask up and her jam and clotted cream scones in preparation, and all shes gonna get is my harris in her face all game......

No seriously im fuming about this im gonna be pestered all game to sit down by shit fans who would rather have a moan at me for standing than get behind the boys. they ruin my day ill make theres 10 times worse! Take Hull as an example- most standing toewards back/sides but right behind goal all seated (BLANKET BRIGADE) DIE

I will be looking down trying to see somone who is fuming about some old retired lady which matches your description telling you to sit down because she can't see, I will know that is Burgundy.

I think the majority of the top tier will stand, but it will be massive shame if they do not and its strange because other clubs would have 100% standing at a local derby like this especially with big numbers.

Other clubs don't take 8000 though mate.

My ticket says " Bridgford Lower" Block Z2.

But on the diagram, i can only see a block Z, not a block Z2.

Anyone know where Z2 is? Red Dog?

Many thanks.

Where abouts in Z2 are you?

And what do you reckon Z2 will be like RedDog, standing?

may have 5 adult tickets spare soon as a few mates have booked a late deal to amsterdam and ill have the job of getting rid of them ill keep you posted!!

I'll take one off your hands if you do decide to get rid of them.

Z2 will almost 100% stand its the very closest point to the forest fans in A block where they all stand up and sing (if theyve sold any tickets there that is?) its the bit round the corner slightly where there is no upper tier above you. expect to be standing near a copper or steward!

Can't see all 8,000 standing.

Most will though, all of the lower tier will be I expect.

its a shame we even have to debate this! if it were leeds for example they would take 8,000 all standing no questions asked, and sing there heads off for an hour in the pub before for 90 mins at the game and after... oh no not after they would be crying up the m1

Where abouts in Z2 are you?

And what do you reckon Z2 will be like RedDog, standing?

Yeah, you're right in front of the security office and definitely expect a column of stewards and police on the side..

yea first two blocks down the side lower tier

Yep T-Block, Lower tier and on a day like today you'd get very wet!! lol

Yeah, you're right in front of the security office and definitely expect a column of stewards and police on the side..

Z2 will almost 100% stand its the very closest point to the forest fans in A block where they all stand up and sing (if theyve sold any tickets there that is?) its the bit round the corner slightly where there is no upper tier above you. expect to be standing near a copper or steward!

Ah ok cheers, aslong as it's standing and there is a lot of singing then i'll be happy. Not going to jump into the home fans and start a brawl so not bothered about police being there.

ive stood on the back row right next to that security box before and my mate even got a talking to for banging on the back of the stand in a Lee Jobber drum like fashion when we scored! comical really! Some Jobsworth copper sits at the front observing for 90 minutes for anyone seen to be merely farting!

Mind you he hadn't a clue what to do when someone let a flair off towards the middle of the stand about 3 minutes later! i thought he would of called on a full stadium evacuation the way he treated my mate for tapping the back wall in ecstasy during the goal celebration! wonder how much he gets paid? 50/60k un real

I would be surprised if they try and make us sit down, the risk of it causing big issues are too great. I think even the ones who tend to sit accept they may have to stand against Forest. In recent away games I have noticed larger numbers are standing in general.

If large numbers stand up initially they will leave well alone especially as stated a lot of the front row sales will be to standers which will force the whole lower tier to stand.

I am about half way up as they wouldn't sell me any higher on priority one day and I intend to stand up.

Archived