Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Everyone stood up and singing!!! Sing your hearts out for the lads!! They don't play with heart and soul on the pitch but we certainly breathe Leicester City off it!

One man went to shit, SHIT, went to shit on Forest........

Everyone stood up and singing!!! Sing your hearts out for the lads!! They don't play with heart and soul on the pitch but we certainly breathe Leicester City off it!

One man went to shit, SHIT, went to shit on Forest........

Give us a break mate our support is f in shite! Embarrassing at times! E.g every home game! Fair enough we take good numbers but approx 5 to 10% sing. Want to see good support, check out lech Poznan on youtube, 9.00 min vid of absolutely unbelievable support! Makes us look like thurlaston magpies!

Give us a break mate our support is f in shite! Embarrassing at times! E.g every home game! Fair enough we take good numbers but approx 5 to 10% sing. Want to see good support, check out lech Poznan on youtube, 9.00 min vid of absolutely unbelievable support! Makes us look like thurlaston magpies!

Our support isn't shite.

Lech Poznan were in Europe last season. And so what if their support is 'unbelievable'? That doesn't make ours shite. Why is everyone always so hung up on these foreigners? Most of them are absolutely insane and a large proportion are those kind of fans who have been banned or imprisoned over here. Even if they're not they're being outpriced a lot of the time. Stop trying to compare,

The person you quoted is trying to rally the fans to get behind the team, you're trying to put a dampener on it for no reason.

Sometimes I don't know why I bother paying my money and singing at all. The players don't appreciate it and the rest of our fans don't appreciate it.

I'm fed up of having to hear how shit our support is every other day. Maybe if we had a bit of pride and arrogance about our support like some clubs we'd be more inclined to make the atmosphere better, saying we're shit and it's never gonna change isn't helping, in fact it's yet another thing that makes me demotivated when it comes to Leicester this season.

Think that's a bit harsh, we raise our game for the big occasions (Forest and Derby away always spring to mind). Our home support is woeful I agree, but on our day the away support is terrific.

where is the best to go for a pre match pint? city centre? or are there pubs closer to the shitty ground? 1st time at there place for me!

Ive heard meadow lane is good for away fans.

Btw, who's going by train?.

Unfortunately looks like im going in the car now, looking on a few websites it says that the local council do matchday parking near trent bridge cricket ground, is this still running and is it any good? Is there any other better places to park? Thanks.

Unfortunately looks like im going in the car now, looking on a few websites it says that the local council do matchday parking near trent bridge cricket ground, is this still running and is it any good? Is there any other better places to park? Thanks.

Yep if you are early Council do matchday parking at the County Hall near Trent Bridge..

Straight up fosse and then Melton road A606 in and its on the left..

Looks like we've found our form at scoring again, 3 goals away. Marlon's back next week so a good few at home.. Just in time!! :)

I'm sure your home win might encourage some more of your fans to go to the cup game.

Stringer confirmed earlier on the radio, Forest have only sold approx 7,000.

In post match interviews after the game today they said Forest's next match in just under 2 weeks against Southampton.. lol. Until someone reminded them of the Leicester game to which they replied "well no one is really bothered by that game, it always seems a bigger fixture for Leicester than Forest"

In post match interviews after the game today they said Forest's next match in just under 2 weeks against Southampton.. lol. Until someone reminded them of the Leicester game to which they replied "well no one is really bothered by that game, it always seems a bigger fixture for Leicester than Forest"

When we beat you at the shitty ground I beg to differ you hate us you just don't want to make it known.

Why are you so eager to prove to everyone that 'Forest don't care about Leicester'. If you didn't care why would you sign up to a Leicester forum and start preaching about how no-one from Nottingham gives a shit about the fixture, who are you trying to convince, yourself?. 7000 fans for a home game, supposedly from a 'big' club is shockingly appalling, even if they're in a poor run of form.

You`ve got pink seats... gay.gif

Archived