Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Wow. I know they've been in our shadow since Clough's reign ended but on the verge of being outnumbered in their own back yard, Jesus.

Thought they were better than the likes of Derby, Stoke and Coventry, clearly not.

I'd say they are on par with Coventry currently ;)

:fishing:

Leicester, I swear down, just do not fvcking let us down, seriously every massive away day with potential in the last few years, well the vast majority, ends up being an utter, utter shite game which we lose.

If we win this it'll be nearly untopped, magic of the FA Cup with that many fans.

3.9k lol lol they can play the non-rivalry card all they want, they're fvcking embarrassing with their comments like "I'm more bothered about Watford", even if it's just a local game in ten times more interested in playing WBA for example than sides like them.

Post on their forum regarding how many tickets they've sold:

"According to the club shop on Thursday, around 3900. The bloke said they were hoping there would be a rush of sales in the two days leading up Christmas with fathers buying them as Christmas 'gifts' for their kids.

Could that be adjudged as some form of child abuse?"

Can't be serious, surely?? :xmastongue:

That's a classic! lol

This game could be crucial to getting our season back on track. We HAVE to be able to beat them at the moment, a comfortable win could be just what we need to get going.

Put it this way, if we can't beat them the way they are playing, with 8,000 city fans and even less Forest fans, i'll be worried.

This game could be crucial to getting our season back on track. We HAVE to be able to beat them at the moment, a comfortable win could be just what we need to get going.

Put it this way, if we can't beat them the way they are playing, with 8,000 city fans and even less Forest fans, i'll be worried.

Totally agree.

It would be an utter travesty to lose in the current circumstances.

We'll have to see on the day won't we.

I'd expect them to sell more than the 10/11K we did against Swansea because A) some of them clearly give a shit, even if it's a minority and B) because if the away team bring 8K you don't want to be embarrassed.

They can't win attendance-wise tbh, if they sell 15K+ it will be out of the ordinary for such a fixture and they'll have to protest they don't care, if they sell less than 15K they will not be able to defend their shite support.

And then they will see why bragging about being a big club and saying they don't care about us are two very stupid things to do lol

Kitchandro, the only thing they could do would be to stay away and hope they win. That was what I was trying to say.

I think I'd find it hilarious if 8k of us went there, sung our hearts out against 2k forest yet lose the game!

It's LCFC so I'd consider that quite possible lol

Well enjoy your day visit lads. For info you are in all the Bridgford U, V upper, WXYZ lower which is about 7,700 with the other 400 in the Lower Clough T block.

A block is Home only.

I've just checked our end and neither Trent Upper or Clough Upper have been opened yet. I think in total we have sold just under 5000 and wouldn't expect more than 7000 (unless they open one of the upper tiers) to watch Forest reserves play Leicester. Any saleable assets wouldnt want to be cup-tied so I reckon we will blood some of the youngsters.

Not sure what the atmosphere will be like as you've taken over one of the areas where Season Ticket Holders banter to away fans comes from in the Upper Bridgford so reckon very little/no return banter which would be kinda boring..

Anyhow all the sections you are in are accessible from the BC car Park where the coaches park..

And if you dont win against a side which hasn't scored in something like 10 hours of football with worse defence record in the league then it will be a very sorry day!! lol.. Time to take the missus to a quiet Fosse Park then!!

Archived