Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

What 21 left out the whole 2000 that whent on sale today ???????,,,

Reading what others have put since I posted I guess not, but it said 22 left then I ordered mine and then said 21 so dunno if that was for the A1 block, online or :dunno: . All I know is I'm going (in a black jacket :ph34r: ).

Apart from from the Bridgeford Road end what other parts of the ground have we been given.The reason i ask is according to the tree huggers website it states that home tickets will be sold in the main stand,lower trent end and lower Brian Clough stands if thats the case our fans in A1 are going to have a very lively afternoon.

I'm bridgford upper, block V1, row e, seat 133 it's my first forest away game so wondering.weather these seats are any good ?

I was in in X1 (maybe X2) ,right below where you are, last time I went and it was alright. Might have been better it we hadn't been spanked 5-1 mind.

Apart from from the Bridgeford Road end what other parts of the ground have we been given.The reason i ask is according to the tree huggers website it states that home tickets will be sold in the main stand,lower trent end and lower Brian Clough stands if thats the case our fans in A1 are going to have a very lively afternoon.

hmb.only_fools_horses_del_boy_lovely_jubbly.coaster.jpg

A1 is just a general label they give to the tickets on LCFC Direct its not the block you'll be in at Forest.

You'll be in the Bridgeford Upper/Lower or the BC lower.

Don't worry you'll be right in the mix of things :thumbup:

Please read again about the A1 thing, I can assure you that you WON'T be in block A1

We'll have the whole of the bridgford end and the 2 blocks of T in the Brian Clough Lower

my tickets say A1. im a tad worried now as im taking the young un.

when i booked mine they said A1 but they arrived today and say U2.We can sing "with or without you"(without you as they havent sold many)really dont think they can sell home tickets at LCFC for an away fixture.

Archived