Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Oh and don't expect to be able to stand in the upper tier, the lower tier maybe but the mini hitlers (aka safety stewards) will and have ejected fans from the ground for standing. Upper tier is a lot steeper than the lower! If you want to stand switch to the lower tier and if someone wants to sit hopefully they'll swap!

Always remember, the size of Forest as a club can only be measured in inverse proportion to their tickets sales in games against us.

Their pisspoor sales for this game are just another reminder of what a truly huge club they are. Perhaps one day in the future, we'll play them at the City Ground and no Forest supporters will turn up at all - proving they will have officially acquired the status of giant club. Bet they can't wait for that!

Always remember, the size of Forest as a club can only be measured in inverse proportion to their tickets sales in games against us.

Their pisspoor sales for this game are just another reminder of what a truly huge club they are. Perhaps one day in the future, we'll play them at the City Ground and no Forest supporters will turn up at all - proving they will have officially acquired the status of giant club. Bet they can't wait for that!

I dont think its the opposition, it's just we are doing so crap and don't really want to be bothered with a cup run, we haven't enough fit players for a start. On Boxing day we got 24,000 with similar probably for Sat's. But charging £20 for a cup rnd 3 .. nah...

Oh and don't expect to be able to stand in the upper tier, the lower tier maybe but the mini hitlers (aka safety stewards) will and have ejected fans from the ground for standing. Upper tier is a lot steeper than the lower! If you want to stand switch to the lower tier and if someone wants to sit hopefully they'll swap!

No standing? :(

And where are people drinking for this one?

I get into Nottingham around midday so i would like to go somewhere with a large number of LCFC fans, if possible.

head straight to Notts County they have a massive bar that's only filled with away supporters, always a good laugh

My ticket says " Bridgford Lower" Block Z2.

But on the diagram, i can only see a block Z, not a block Z2.

Anyone know where Z2 is? Red Dog?

Many thanks.

Its Z block but there is two sections, Z2 is the curved bit that sticks out a bit at the corner. You'll be the nearest block to any Forest fans in the main stand..

head straight to Notts County they have a massive bar that's only filled with away supporters, always a good laugh

Excellent. Thanks for your reply.

Its Z block but there is two sections, Z2 is the curved bit that sticks out a bit at the corner. You'll be the nearest block to any Forest fans in the main stand..

Thought that may be the case.Next to the forest fans could make it a bit lively then. :D

Thanks. :thumbup:

And where are people drinking for this one?

I get into Nottingham around midday so i would like to go somewhere with a large number of LCFC fans, if possible.

Two main ones for away fans are Hooters next to the train station or as been mentioned County's ground (who also do some parking if you are driving and get there early)

Most of the ones around the ground are now Home only, Larwood and Voce used to be away but now is Home with bouncers on the gate if you are wearing any away colours.

If you go into the city centre there are loads of the usual chains in there around the square and to the East near the Ice Stadium.

If you are driving beware of parking onstreet in some residential areas in Bridgford, even home fans have been known to arrive back to flat tyres, knocked wing mirrors etc as the locals are always moaning. You can park at the Council house. The Bridgford car parks are all pay and display but many are "shoppers" restricted to 2-3hrs so be warned!!

They used to do a park and ride from Queens drive to the ground for home supporters but that stopped however the shopping park and ride still operates into town.. http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=14299 £3 per car, you could go into town for a few then after the match walk back to the train station and the citylink 1 picks up right outside the front of the station.. Again best hide colours if using that as it does serve one side of the Meadows!! lol!

I will be standing in the Upper Tier, I payed for my seat so its my decision not any stewards opinion. Anyone know what The Hooters is like for away supporters?

The birds only get their tits out for home fans

I dont think its the opposition, it's just we are doing so crap and don't really want to be bothered with a cup run, we haven't enough fit players for a start. On Boxing day we got 24,000 with similar probably for Sat's. But charging £20 for a cup rnd 3 .. nah...

£15 for season ticket holders isn't it?

£15 for season ticket holders isn't it?

Yes but as over half the ground is closed or in the upper Bridgford now occupied by yourselves most ST holders can't get their own seats and the ST priority ticket phase has passed with very little take-up so any more than the ~5000 would be general sale at £20..

Yes but as over half the ground is closed or in the upper Bridgford now occupied by yourselves most ST holders can't get their own seats and the ST priority ticket phase has passed with very little take-up so any more than the ~5000 would be general sale at £20..

I assume you have more than 5000 STH so for them it was £15.

Obviously your league position isn't helping but still, shocking.

Archived