Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

He will only be disqualified if it's a fuel issue, which it doesn't seem to be. If he has to change his engine though he could lose 5-10 places.

He's the best driver in the world when no one is in front of him. Otherwise, quite average (in F1 terms).

:rolleyes:

Hes one of the top 3 drivers in F1 even if you don't think hes the best.

Put him in the same car as Lewis or Fernando he'd get beat more often then not...

He'll be at the back of the grid anyway, under investigation for fuel irregularities...

So you think hes third best, hardly average.

And personally i think he'd beat Alonso.

no they were just off the top of my head, Jenson and Kimi would also win more often then not given equal equipment, Vettel is a time trialer not a racer

no they were just off the top of my head, Jenson and Kimi would also win more often then not given equal equipment, Vettel is a time trialer not a racer

I don't know how anyone who watches F1 can still hold this opinion. He's proven on multiple occasions that he has the ability to charge through the field.

Thats the different between Alonso and Vettel IMO. Alonso is able to accept he his car isn't best whereas Vettel I think would lose his cool and make mistakes. Definitely both easily in the top 3 drivers on the grid though along with Hamilton

Btw Maldonado's raw pace isn't far behind them at all. Shame he's abit of a hothead.

Vettel shouldn't have been allowed to change his gearbox in the first instance, taking advantage of his first penalty.

His is currently losing his cool as expected. This is turning out into a lol of a race. Brilliant.

And now he hits the drs sign. lol

He's so shit with cars around him! lol He's on a warm up lap and he's crashing into signs. Man is a joke!

Nice of Hamilton to ask if the drivers in the crash are ok. Wonder if that's a common thing in F1, first time I can remember hearing a driver ask that.

He's so shit with cars around him! lol He's on a warm up lap and he's crashing into signs. Man is a joke!

Nice of Hamilton to ask if the drivers in the crash are ok. Wonder if that's a common thing in F1, first time I can remember hearing a driver ask that.

If there's 3-4 laps under the safety car then I don't think they would but once it gets up to 7-8, you can understand them getting worried.

If there's 3-4 laps under the safety car then I don't think they would but once it gets up to 7-8, you can understand them getting worried.

Oh yeah I can understand the worry, just can't remember hearing it before, even in a 7-8 safety car lap situation.

I love it when it starts to get dark in these races and the floodlights come on. The cars look great with the lights shining down on them.

No ****ing way!

Lewis must be counting the days until he can **** off to Mercedes.

I know. People questioned the move, but I can imagine he'd be happy in a HRT if it would finish a ****ing race!

Seems like McLaren are either fast, but unreliable like Hamilton has it, or slow, but reliable like Button has it.

Archived