Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Absolutely staggering Hamilton finds himself 4th in the standings, below Raikkonen who hasn't looked like winning a race all season whereas Hamilton has either won a GP or had to retire, often either first or in a podium place at the time. All whilst being in a league of his own during qualifying (personally i think a driver should get championship points for getting a pole position). I don't think i've ever seen such an unlucky season for a driver.

Absolutely staggering Hamilton finds himself 4th in the standings, below Raikkonen who hasn't looked like winning a race all season whereas Hamilton has either won a GP or had to retire, often either first or in a podium place at the time. All whilst being in a league of his own during qualifying (personally i think a driver should get championship points for getting a pole position). I don't think i've ever seen such an unlucky season for a driver.

McLaren have lost it for him this season, shame really.

2005 for Raikkonen is up there.

not really McLaren have been shooting themselves in the foot 1 way or another ever since Whtmarsh took over from Ron Dennis and they steadfastly refuse to back 1 driver over another until Mathematically 1 cannot win the title.

Hamilton needs to be the main focus of the team and Mercedes' poor form this year has allowed them to already start focusing on the new set of regs when they come in in the summer which will be a lot different from the current set and they also have a bigger budget full stop then McLaren do now not to mention Ross Brawn

What's fascinating now is how today's events are potentially going to create a whirlwind of driver movement in the lower teams as numerous drivers try and claim the empty Sauber seat. Another situation that could come about is the return of a certain German driver to Maranello...

Archived