Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Ferrari to choose between Massa, Di Resta and Hulkenberg for next season

I think keeping Massa on is the only logical solution if Vettel is joining Ferrari in 2014. If the the Vettel rumours are false then why did they not bring in Perez?

I think keeping Massa on is the only logical solution if Vettel is joining Ferrari in 2014. If the the Vettel rumours are false then why did they not bring in Perez?

If the Vettel rumours are false, maybe they were always looking at Di Resta rather than Perez?

If the Vettel rumours are false, maybe they were always looking at Di Resta rather than Perez?

I'm not sure why that would be the case, considering Montezemolo has already stated that Perez did not have the necessary experience for a seat at Ferrari in 2013. PdR and Hulk have the same experience as Perez.

Vettel now third in the all-time pole position list with a great chance of gaining a lot of points on Alonso tomorrow. Raikkonen and Hamilton are going to need a great race to stay in the championship hunt now.

Been on a VIP tour of the Mercedes F1 factory today. The thing that interested me the most was that Rosberg has to do all the simulator work because it makes Schumacher car sick !

I read that Kimi gets motion sickness in the simulator as well, today was literally the first time he has ever completed a lap of the Korean circuit. Shows how talented F1 drivers are.

**** off Red Bull. Looks like Vettel is going to end up winning his third word title in a car that is so much better than everybody else's. Adrian Newey needs to be banned from Formula 1.

no just forced to work for a Minnow like Caterham

**** off Red Bull. Looks like Vettel is going to end up winning his third word title in a car that is so much better than everybody else's. Adrian Newey needs to be banned from Formula 1.

A few weeks ago McLaren had a more dominant car than Red Bull do now. Wouldn't surprise me if Ferrari have a couple of races as the top car considering Massa was matching Vettel's pace today.

Who was the genius who thought it would be a good idea to use carpet as a run off area for F1 races?

Hoping Alonso can pull it back - Vettel only ever wins races from the front, he's not a racer.

the problem was Charlie Whiting was unhappy with a section of it and wanted it altered but the idiots ripped up the lot then had to glue it back down Thursday or Friday night so it wasn't secured properly

In the wider scheme of things is it me or does Lewis seem like a spoilt baby who chucks his toys out of the pram at any attempt.

he was a breath of fresh air when he arrived on the scene but no is just a whinging ****!

Archived