Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Red Bull will be in the same situation with McLaren in 2014 with regards to engines, so it would only be a side step anyway.

I believe Red Bull is now the Renault works team so they would get the engines for a discount or for free, unlike McLaren.

Red Bull will be in the same situation with McLaren in 2014 with regards to engines, so it would only be a side step anyway.

I dont get where this is coming from.

McLaren and Red Bull wont be using rubber bands to power their car, and with the Red Bull the power plant is not the component making the difference anyway, it's Newey's innovations.

I dont get where this is coming from.

McLaren and Red Bull wont be using rubber bands to power their car, and with the Red Bull the power plant is not the component making the difference anyway, it's Newey's innovations.

If you spend more money on engines then you have less to spend on other stuff.

The question for me is, why will the USA suddenly have 2 grand prix's per year from 2014? A country that couldn't give a flying **** about F1?

Bernies latest attempt at breaking into the US market.

Bernies latest attempt at breaking into the US market.

If it's not made in the USA, they aren't interested. Without American drivers and American teams it is a doomed venture as the American media will refuse to get behind it.

Looks like Vettel is pretty nailed on for his third title.

It's a shame for Alonso because he really deserves it. He's made hardly any mistakes and if it wasn't for Grosjean dicking about in Belgium he'd probably still lead the championship.

Not that it'd matter though, Vettel is ridiculously good on all these late-season long distance races.

Sorely tempted to go Barcelona next year when I'm studying in Granada, worth it?

I really enjoyed it. It's probably the best value for money gp i've been to. 3 day general admission ticket was about £100. There's a free 3 hour driver signing session on thursday, open grandstand day on friday, so you can sit anywhere. It's about a 20 minute train journey form Barcelona city centre, cost 4.40 eutos return.

I really enjoyed it. It's probably the best value for money gp i've been to. 3 day general admission ticket was about £100. There's a free 3 hour driver signing session on thursday, open grandstand day on friday, so you can sit anywhere. It's about a 20 minute train journey form Barcelona city centre, cost 4.40 eutos return.

Thanks anymore information would be great :) You've sold it to me haha

Archived