Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Looks like it's going to be a wet race this weekend.

That helps Alonso. He won in Malaysia in the wet, and got pole at Silverstone and Hockenheim. I want Alonso to win it. I'm not a Ferrari fan, but Alonso's driving this season has been nearly faultless.

I'm looking forward to the race on Sunday. It has the potential to be a cracker, especially with the rain factor.

I have a sneaky feeling for one of those 'fairytale' moments i.e. if it is wet, Schumacher to win his last race.

Massa's dad's face 4 minutes in lol

I felt for Massa that day.

After the stunt Ferrari pulled last week, I wouldn't be surprised if Massa's 'Alonso's bitch' task this week will be to destroy Vettel's race by whatever means necessary.

You reckon we could see another Schumacher moment?

I felt for Massa that day.

After the stunt Ferrari pulled last week, I wouldn't be surprised if Massa's 'Alonso's bitch' task this week will be to destroy Vettel's race by whatever means necessary.

Bit daft really seeing as redbull could get both vettel and webber to destroy alonso's race.

If Massa was somehow involved in a legitimate racing incident with Vettel everyone would be crying anyway.

Let's not forget F1's greatest driver doing something similar to win a world championship

Wasn't that the race where, between qualifying and the race, the powers-that-be (mainly a Frenchman) changed the pole position from the clean side of the track to the dirty side thereby putting Prost on the clean side.

From that moment on the writing was on the wall really.

Senna, quite rightly, felt a little aggrieved.

Exciting end to FP3, looks like it's going to be a close battle between Red Bull and McLaren for pole position. Earlier on in the session, Raikkonen's engine spectacularly blew up down the DRS straight, something that might worry Red Bull considering that it was a Renault engine.

Archived