Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Holy ****ing Jesus titty ramming Christ.

The views from Kamui and Fernando's cars absolutely terrifying. Absolutely mental.

Early days, very difficult driving in such a tight space but unfortunately it looks like Grosjean may be to blame really. So, so unlucky for Sauber, gutted for them.

Given the scope of the accident and how horrendous it could have been, I do agree with a strong penalty.

But I'm absolutely baffled by how they can hand that out to Grosjean having been so lenient with Maldonado so far.

Grosjean deserves to be penalised but a ban is harsh. Maldonado has comitted offences in Monaco, Valencia , Silverstone , Hungary , 3 today plus deliberately driving into Hamilton at spa last season . That guy needs banning !

Alex Zinardi wins a gold medal in the paralympics. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/disability-sport/19493510

Nice to see he didn't just give up on his sporting ambitions and just shows what you can accomplish.

Did you see the piece they did on him, he said he was sad because the Paralympics was the end of his hand-cycling career and he's going to spend next week thinking of what to do next. I like that in people.

Archived