Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Racism @ florist again

Ignorant, pathetic excuses for human beings. At the end of the day (without sounding like a cliché) we all bleed the same colour blood and the sooner the racist morons, not just at Forest, but every where realise this, the better for our society. Sad, sad people they really are.

its only jelousy they dont have the brains or the heart to welcome human beings into a community they only see colour i wasn't too fussed about going through the fa cup but i really want us to knock these scum out ,,,,,, in more ways than one!!!

Rather than link it, is there any other way of sending it to them, as if it gets deleted or taken down then there's no way for them to see it. Unless video of the game itself can be sent? Or am I just talking crap here?

Rather than link it, is there any other way of sending it to them, as if it gets deleted or taken down then there's no way for them to see it. Unless video of the game itself can be sent? Or am I just talking crap here?

i agree, wish i was more technacilly gifted as i havent got a jar of glue how you do it

The Forest fans were as pitiful off the pitch as their team was on it.

You'd never guess, listening to their juvenile chants (more in evidence outside the ground than inside it),, that Nottingham is just as racially diverse as Leicester.

Will they be brave enough to come to the Way and treat us to their charming ditties again?

Somehow, I doubt it...

A good point was made by the boxer Tony Bellew. He supports Everton and at a match, he heard someone making racist remarks and told them to shut up. Many more fans backed him up. Stewards are not ever going to get involved and neither will the police. If you hear anyone at the King Power or at an away game making racist remarks. Tell them to shut up. I think you'll find you'll get backed up and hopefully as fans we can start to put a stop to it.

Archived