Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Racism @ florist again

That shirt is loooovely! I trawl German E-bay looking for it but to no avail.

Incidentally young Finnegan's been quoted on ltlf.

lol lol lol

That's me and Finners slammed as massive racists on two different forums within days of each other!

I don't like this ride, I want to get off.

What? Someone's been calling ME racist!?

lol lol lol

And what the **** is ltif?!

They've quoted a post you made all the way back in April, which anyone could tell was a joke.

"Yeah man, poor white people aren't allowed to say "niggers" but the pampered, getting-it-all-easy black people are.

Maaaan, we took them out of their dirty jungles, gave them free lodging and food for a few simple chores and this is how they repay us!?"

I don't understand how he misses the fact you were being ironic.

It really is embarrassing to hear that kind of nonsense. It's bad enough when we have our lot singing about Yuki eating dogs. Haven't heard much of that so far this season so hopefully people have grown out of it. You're not the only club to target us with it if that helps; Millwall and Bristol City have been particularly bad in recent years.

Good job you weren't at the train station last night!!

Once the police dogs got going the chanting was inevitable!!

They've quoted a post you made all the way back in April, which anyone could tell was a joke.

"Yeah man, poor white people aren't allowed to say "niggers" but the pampered, getting-it-all-easy black people are.

Maaaan, we took them out of their dirty jungles, gave them free lodging and food for a few simple chores and this is how they repay us!?"

I don't understand how he misses the fact you were being ironic.

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaah. That's ****ing fabulous, what a clown. Did they do like a forum search for racial slurs in lost hope or is he just obsessing that much over FT?! Amazing.

Link me up.

Seems like one or two of the lads on there are pretty decent sorts, genuinely embarrassed of the shit their fans come out with.

Few apologists, though, trying to justify it as banter and not racism and all of the usual crap. Sad, really.

Re: Forest = Liverpool?Nothing like Liverpool, we've not killed anyone.

Actually, yes you have - at Middlesbrough in 1980, five years before Heysel.

That Forest thread also describes Diane Abbott as a "senior government spokesperson". She should be so lucky.. lol

But there are signs there that civilisation may eventually win the day..

Please don't say there is any intelligence or a harmless nature to their "banter" - they are small-minded ignorant cowards failing at life that need to find reasons to undermine everyone else to make themselves feel like real men.

I hope the FA throw the book at us. We've been allowing these throwback cretins to represent us as fans for far too long. I'd personally level the Main Stand with immediate effect.

I am sorry to hear you were subjected to this Dr. Like it has been said you'd hope in 2012 this kind of thing wouldnt go on, but unfortunately it may take generations before this kind of thing is completely eradicated.

As we are being PC . . .

Is no-one else slightly sick of the fact we chant about Yuki eating dogs? I abolsutely fvcking hate that chant. Mainly because Yuki Abe is from Japan and the consumption of dog meat in Japan is about as nominal as the vast majority of other nations. It is mainly consumed in South Korea but some of our fans seem to think anyone with oriental blood is someone who is likely to eat dog. It really disgusts me how ignorant the chant is. I dont really get offended but I dont know what Yuki thinks of it. I actually hate it as much as I hate the "small town in Baghdad" etc chants.

What does everyone else think?

I have heard engurland sang loads to us. Happens all the while. Yea they are taking the micky about how many indians live her that's blatant. This does not bother me in the slightest as I'm sure there town is not all that great either.

What is bad tho is the guy on here that got abused outside the match and got singled out. Really annoys me as there is no need. I'm sure these scumbags will pick on the wrong guys one day.

No one will take a blind bit of notice at forest.

I am sorry to hear you were subjected to this Dr. Like it has been said you'd hope in 2012 this kind of thing wouldnt go on, but unfortunately it may take generations before this kind of thing is completely eradicated.

As we are being PC . . .

Is no-one else slightly sick of the fact we chant about Yuki eating dogs? I abolsutely fvcking hate that chant. Mainly because Yuki Abe is from Japan and the consumption of dog meat in Japan is about as nominal as the vast majority of other nations. It is mainly consumed in South Korea but some of our fans seem to think anyone with oriental blood is someone who is likely to eat dog. It really disgusts me how ignorant the chant is. I dont really get offended but I dont know what Yuki thinks of it. I actually hate it as much as I hate the "small town in Baghdad" etc chants.

What does everyone else think?

That issue's been discussed on here before. The general consensus is that the song is out of order.

But the idea that we're no longer English because a majority of city residents may possess a non-white skin pigmentation takes ignorance, stupidity and ultimately racism to new depths.

This story will get media coverage tomorrow, whether Forest like it or not.

That issue's been discussed on here before. The general consensus is that the song is out of order.

But the idea that we're no longer English because a majority of city residents may possess a non-white skin pigmentation takes ignorance, stupidity and ultimately racism to new depths.

This story will get media coverage tomorrow, whether Forest like it or not.

Sorry I was not aware of that. I am glad that was the consensus. I am not going to start rating things on the basis of how offensive/ignorant they are but I accept what you're saying. The Yuki one just really gets my blood boiling on a personal level.

Make my point again. Plenty of criticism lined up to us Forest fans, but there was abuse to Beckford wasn't there?

Sending letters of complaint noting their seat numbers and description I hope, to Leicestershire police. If you're that bothered about kicking racism out of society, you'd do it.

But you probably won't, as seeing comments such as "they're only doing it because they're jealous", and "they'll be doing it in ground such as Bury and Yeovil next season", aren't very mature, and wouldn't really look good in a letter. I'm as against racism as you guys, but like I said in my first comment, are you doing it because we're Forest, and you didn't win? If you did win, would there be much of a word said about it? This may come across as arrogant, but that's just the impression I get from some of your comments.

Make my point again. Plenty of criticism lined up to us Forest fans, but there was abuse to Beckford wasn't there?

Sending letters of complaint noting their seat numbers and description I hope, to Leicestershire police. If you're that bothered about kicking racism out of society, you'd do it.

But you probably won't, as seeing comments such as "they're only doing it because they're jealous", and "they'll be doing it in ground such as Bury and Yeovil next season", aren't very mature, and wouldn't really look good in a letter. I'm as against racism as you guys, but like I said in my first comment, are you doing it because we're Forest, and you didn't win? If you did win, would there be much of a word said about it? This may come across as arrogant, but that's just the impression I get from some of your comments.

If you read the whole thread, you'll see that the complaint is about unreasonable/unacceptable behaviour, which shouldn't be tolerated at any club.

Forest's record of misbehaviour has been a deplorable theme throughout our trips to your ground in the last 20 years.

And if some City fans did make comments about Beckford, at least they weren't moronic enough to boast about it on You Tube.

You're probably quite right, if we won this thread might not exist.

Not really the point though is it.

Its not our motivations to report it that should be questioned. Its racism and it has no place in the game.

Agreed it has no place in the game. But it only has no place in the game, if you're in the mood for it to have no place in the game. Fact.

I'm never in the mood to have racism as part of the game.

No-one ever should be.

Archived