Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Racism @ florist again

Its been along time since I've heard such shit and goaded. Those ***** should be ashamed.

Basically after the game loads of chavs shouted 'come on you Leicester wankers were up for a fight'. This was in front of women children and families, no group of lads around.

Then the usual 'town full of pakis'

They saw me from across the barriers and conveniently thought they could goad me with that.

Basically these pussies only started spouting shit when they Could not be confronted directly.

Those forest ****ers that think that there all non racist should have think again cus those chavs were quite welcomed by the rest of the forest fertinity.

Its been along time since I've heard such shit and goaded. Those ***** should be ashamed.

Basically after the game loads of chavs shouted 'come on you Leicester wankers were up for a fight'. This was in front of women children and families, no group of lads around.

Then the usual 'town full of pakis'

They saw me from across the barriers and conveniently thought they could goad me with that.

Basically these pussies only started spouting shit when they Could not be confronted directly.

Those forest ****ers that think that there all non racist should have think again cus those chavs were quite welcomed by the rest of the forest fertinity.

It was pretty poor form from them today.

In their stands too- with the usual chants like 'small town in Baghdad' and 'you used to be English, you're not anymore'- and it could be heard too so it was more than 'just a small few' fans....

Pathetic fans- no surprise they support shit like Forest.

Unfortunately it happens every time we go to forest. Was very bad in the league game earlier in the season and some bad pockets around today. I twittered their then chairman after the last game to see what 'they' were going to do about it but never got a reponse - typical. Forest appear to be a club that say they are fully supporting in stamping out this sick disease but do bugger all about it. Hopefully with events happening on this topic recently it might be brought up to the top of the agenda - no fan should have to put up that abuse.

sorry you had to be subjected to that. Racism has well and truly reared its ugly head in 2012. I think leicester tends to set a good example for the rest of the country. we're all human beings, simple as that.

This :thumbup: I cant stand racism. Is it just me but its 2012 for gods sake, i thought racism stopped largely back in the 80's?

sorry you had to be subjected to that. Racism has well and truly reared its ugly head in 2012. I think leicester tends to set a good example for the rest of the country. we're all human beings, simple as that.

no we are not we catagorised as denominations

Unfortunately it happens every time we go to forest. Was very bad in the league game earlier in the season and some bad pockets around today. I twittered their then chairman after the last game to see what 'they' were going to do about it but never got a reponse - typical. Forest appear to be a club that say they are fully supporting in stamping out this sick disease but do bugger all about it. Hopefully with events happening on this topic recently it might be brought up to the top of the agenda - no fan should have to put up that abuse.

Twitter the chairman again buddy, then tell the mercury if they dont get back to you this time, its not acceptable FULL FOOKIN STOP

Hearing "small town in Baghdad" literally made my hold my head in my hands (similar to a lot of our play come to think of it). What a moronic chant, not only is it racist but it's not even fvcking accurate. Sung by a lot of their fans as well, if only it was a tiny minority.

I don't take the racial slurs to heart being brown. Today I was simply standing they're just laughing at the fact they are living so far in the past. They have nothing better to do then ridicule the people who have a right to be in this country as much as them! I'm proud to be a Leicester fan and never hear any racial abuse towards other players or teams.

I don't take the racial slurs to heart being brown. Today I was simply standing they're just laughing at the fact they are living so far in the past. They have nothing better to do then ridicule the people who have a right to be in this country as much as them! I'm proud to be a Leicester fan and never hear any racial abuse towards other players or teams.

Well said

Archived