Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Ben Marshall winger from Stoke City

From the live BBC Sport text.....

From Dave, via text Surprised at Stoke selling Marshall, he has been different class in League One for both Carlisle and Sheff Wed, he was surely worth a loan to the Championship before assessing whether he should get a look at the 1st team at Stoke. Definitely Leicester's gain in my opinion."

:D

This made me chuckle from the stoke forums...

P: So Ben you want a new contract do you kiddie. step into my office.

BM: Well I think i deserve a chance at showing you and these wonderful fans what I can do boss.

TP: Well I've spoke to Gary Megson and he says that you've been scoring goals from midfield, providing assists and have been a bit of a revelation at Hillsborough all season.

BM: I've been trying my best gaffer. I'll do whatever the gaffer asks, I'm a aaaaaaarrrrrrrrd worker.

TP: Ok. Lets get down to the adult stuff here young man and sort out a contract with your Mummy and Daddy and your agent. Are you ok on your own while I leave the room to get my mobile?

BM: Yeah, leave the door open though please Tone, I used to be locked in Dario's room at Crewe.

TP: OK son. Well I've spoke to your Mummy and daddy and I agree that you're a smashing kiddie. Triffic little mover on the wings. Silky skills. Jinking jimmy. Like shit off a shovel but I've decided that its probably not the best time to sign you right now.

BM: But I want to prove I can play Premier league football and maybe fulfill my dream of playing in Europe and in big FA Cup ties before i'm 23.

TP: Thats all well and good son but you're just a whipper snapper. I was taking Gillingham to Wembley when you were still shitting yellow son. I've got Pennant and Etherington and several centre haaaaaaaaalfs who can play out wide so why would I want to offer you a contract? What can YOU give me that I haven't already got sonnie boy jim?

BM. Ok. well I've got pace. I can cut in and score goals, and I've proved that i can play in front of big crowds as Hillsborough is actually biggger than Stoke on some matchdays. I can also get a good cross in to the box and have been known to take the odd free-kick. I think I can offer you more than Salif Diao and you've offered him a one year deal earlier this year.

TP: Get out of this office now you little shit. Nobody ever talks about salif Diao in these four walls like you just have. That is like blaspheming the good lord himself. He is the ambassador I'll have you know. How very bloody dare you.

BM: But Tony, I can do this for you. Just let me have a contract and put me on the bench you'll not forget this.

TP: nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh like I say Ben. You're young, you're raw and talented. we have loads of games coming up where you could be needed and could make a bloody name for yourself so I've decided to sell you. I've had Nigel Pearson on the phone. I can get £1M pounds for you which will recoup a third of what I paid for Diego Arismendi. He's young and he's talented and look at his performances at this football club since we signed him. He's been a revalation. You'll be ok at Leicester kid. Blue will suit you better than red. Plus they're sponsored by Walkers crisps which is nice. Go-on young man-off you go to Leicester.

BM: Ok Mr Pulis, I'll no doubt see you when we cross paths in the next few seasons. I hope the deal doesn't come back to haunt you.

TP: Don't you worry about that. I've never been relegated and never will be. Plus I've just heard that theres a chance i can get a real wide man on loan till end of season. Now please leave my office as I'm waiting on a call from Emile Heskey.

WTF....

chelsfergo chelsea ferguson

#TransferDeadlineDay hope @bmarshall_10 is happy at Leicester and hope his #girlfriend @kayleigh60 realises what a lying cheating cod canyon he is

Hope that's the last time anyone thinks they can get away with mugging me off

@

@kayleigh60 @bmarshall_10 oh im the girl that was living with him and he rang last Sunday declaring his love for! Sorry u had to find out

@

@kayleigh60 @bmarshall_10 why did he ring me on Sunday asking for me to quit stripping n have his kids u absolute idiot

kayleigh60 kayleigh

@

@chelsfergo @bmarshall_10 not being funny but your a slag stripper? #alwaysgonnagettookadvantageof get out of my business. #dick

lol lol

WTF....

#TransferDeadlineDay hope @bmarshall_10 is happy at Leicester and hope his #girlfriend @kayleigh60 realises what a lying cheating cod canyon he is

Hope that's the last time anyone thinks they can get away with mugging me off

@

@kayleigh60 @bmarshall_10 oh im the girl that was living with him and he rang last Sunday declaring his love for! Sorry u had to find out

@

@kayleigh60 @bmarshall_10 why did he ring me on Sunday asking for me to quit stripping n have his kids u absolute idiot

kayleigh60 kayleigh

@

@chelsfergo @bmarshall_10 not being funny but your a slag stripper? #alwaysgonnagettookadvantageof get out of my business. #dick

lol lol

Have you seen Chelsea Fergusons photos? :|

image_normal.jpg

Ben Marshall

Great first day training. Would like to just thank all the Sheffield wed fans and the club for putting me in this position :)

is this his real twitter? if so must be regarding signing for us, why not on the os?

It is his real twitter, makes sense if it was wrapped up last night. Maybe we are waiting to see if any other deals come through before updating the OS. We are slow at the best of times anyway!

It is his real twitter, makes sense if it was wrapped up last night. Maybe we are waiting to see if any other deals come through before updating the OS. We are slow at the best of times anyway!

Real twitter, surprised at the amount of our team on twitter. Hopefully as interactive with fans as the rest are...

Archived