Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxTrott

Brighton Away Tickets

Maybe sit and watch the highlights (football league show) late Saturday night

Well you can, but they have dildos on the seats at Brighton.

lol

My tickets haven't come through the post yet but me and my mates will be standing

Where is everyone planning on drinking?

I hear there are a few decent pubs outside the Brighton main train station but it's then another train away from the ground. Can imagine that being chaos after the game.

Train station only 6 mins away from the ground travel time so can easily drink in town till quite late.

Train station only 6 mins away from the ground travel time so can easily drink in town till quite late.

Yea, had a look into it actually, sounds good to me!

For those interested, they also keep the bars in the concourse open after the game (even the away end) and have television screens showing the late Kick-off. So if anyone fancies staying around for a good old sing song and watching Man City - Fulham, then feel free.

This is shaping up to being a great away day!!

Guest BlueBrett

I rang ticket office and they said they have a couple hundred going to general sale tomorrow. I'd better be able to get some I've already forked out for the minibus!

When did you get in touch with them? Is this an extra allocation or something?

I'd love that to be true but the official sold out story on the OS seems pretty conclusive. Gutted as this is easily doable from London but I can't complain too much, I was lucky to get a West Ham ticket on general sale earlier in the year.

Archived