Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxTrott

Brighton Away Tickets

Stupidly promised my brother and his friend that I'd take them to the Brighton away game as a Christmas present not realising how popular it was going to be and expecting it to go to general release.

If anyone not going to the game could possibly sell me x3 tickets (preferably 1 adult, 2 U18's but will pay for 3 adults if worst comes to worst) I'd be very appreciative. I'll pay over the face value as well if it comes to it, desperate to go to this game.

Thanks in advance!

(also I am indeed aware that tickets haven't been released yet)

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered mine online gotta sit in the Brighton end though... but live down here anyway so wont be too bad!

You can order them online to sit in Brighton end now if worst comes to worst

I'd rather not go than sit in those plastic c***s end. Really wish this'd make general. :(

Getting mine tomorrow, don't no if it will make gen sale, if it does can see it selling out by midday on the friday

I went to the ticket office earlier today to get my Swindon tickets and asked about how many we had and the woman said we had sold over 1000 so far so there is a slight chance it could make general sale but I doubt it! Getting mine tomorrow too! :scarf:

I went to the ticket office earlier today to get my Swindon tickets and asked about how many we had and the woman said we had sold over 1000 so far so there is a slight chance it could make general sale but I doubt it! Getting mine

tomorrow too! :scarf:

What's our full allocation mate??

Archived