Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxTrott

Brighton Away Tickets

Guest BlueBrett

currently 13th in the queue on the phone to the ticket office :nono:

**** completely sold out, Brighton end too.

I know there will be hundreds looking but if anybody feels they can furnish me with 3 tickets I'll be forever grateful. I'll go to 40 quid each if that helps.

Again its an away game. 95% of our end stands.

Standard.

Hmm, depends on the ground.

I'd say we're guaranteed 70% standing at every ground but there's often a large section in the middle at the front which sit. Not sure why there but it always seems to be.

Hmm, depends on the ground.

I'd say we're guaranteed 70% standing at every ground but there's often a large section in the middle at the front which sit. Not sure why there but it always seems to be.

Cos they want to sit down lol

Ha, yes obviously. But why is it always the section behind the goal?

Because they are usually sold first and a lot of the sitters are priority 1 so get a choice to sit at the front. I'm priority 1 and have to ask for further back or I would always end up on a front row. Deends on who serves though some woon't give you them further back and say they have to sell the front ones first.

How many tickets were we allocated for this.

It's rare that an away game sells out before general sale.

Me and my mate are season ticket holders, but our other mate isn't so we had to wait.

But now it's all sold out :(

How many tickets were we allocated for this.

It's rare that an away game sells out before general sale.

Me and my mate are season ticket holders, but our other mate isn't so we had to wait.

But now it's all sold out :(

2500ish, standard amount that Brighton give out.

Because they are usually sold first and a lot of the sitters are priority 1 so get a choice to sit at the front. I'm priority 1 and have to ask for further back or I would always end up on a front row. Deends on who serves though some woon't give you them further back and say they have to sell the front ones first.

Ah, that makes sense.

Yea, I always ask to put as far back as possible. never seem to have a problem.

Archived