Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Still only 6 points with 9 points to play for :ph34r:

It was always going to be a difficult game, yet again we fail to break down a side who parked the bus and caught us with a lucky freekick and penalty. We had enough chances to win it, but fail to take advantage.

We have shot ourselves in the foot yet again. Bring on the summer.

Excuse me while I go and kick a football at a wall for ten minutes to calm myself down.

See below reply though, as although today has been frustrating. I will remain driving this bus!

Edited by foxhateram

As i was saying earlier in this thread, trust milwall to derail the optomistic bus, so now lets put the silly thing whre it belongs, in the garage!!!!, we have not been good enough all season, and we don't deserve to get promoted,so next yr, before the kids get the optomistic bus out, maybe they will listen to the experience of the older members of the foxes fans, who have been there, seen it, and done it, following lcfc, try to keep a grip on reality, and take your blinkers off, and see us for what we really are, nothing better than a mid table mediocre championship team, nothing more nothing less......... :(:rolleyes:

I will still keep this bus running until the end of time! I look forward to every game regardless of the overall outcome. It's the best way to be. I have enjoyed the run in, frustrating today of course, but thats football for you. I will be optimistic again for the next game next week, because football is much more entertaining when you see it that way.

Onwards and upwards! 3 wins in the last three will give us a boost for next season, and might just see us make it. Who knows!

• Like 3

Still only 6 points with 9 points to play for :ph34r:

It was always going to be a difficult game, yet again we fail to break down a side who parked the bus and caught us with a lucky freekick and penalty. We had enough chances to win it, but fail to take advantage.

We have shot ourselves in the foot yet again. Bring on the summer.

Excuse me while I go and kick a football at a wall for ten minutes to calm myself down.

See below reply though, as although today has been frustrating. I will remain driving this bus!

AD20110511618693-The%20two%20buses%20c.jpg

Optimistic bus hits Parked Bus

or even lets lol, apologies ive had a few, to lessen the pain of yet another under par performance by our overpaid superstars..............

Does it really offend you that much that not everybody is as miserable as you?

or even lets lol, apologies ive had a few, to lessen the pain of yet another under par performance by our overpaid superstars..............

You have plenty of other threads to be negative on, at least leave this one to the eternal optimists. Ok, it's not happening this season but with a good summer we could have a good 2012/2013 season. Give pearson a decent transfer budget (not like Sven's but a decent one) and I truely believe we can do it.

• Like 1

nope webbo i couldnt give a monkeys either way, as ive said on countless occasions im a realist, which lets be honest is more than can be said for most of the people on here, and no im not on BR and never have been, and if by some quirk of fate i am miserable, id rather be that, than totally deluded and short sighted like the rest of the tinted spec brigade.................

nope webbo i couldnt give a monkeys either way, as ive said on countless occasions im a realist, which lets be honest is more than can be said for most of the people on here, and no im not on BR and never have been, and if by some quirk of fate i am miserable, id rather be that, than totally deluded and short sighted like the rest of the tinted spec brigade.................

Your life must be full of joy and happiness.

• Like 1

Well I challenge you to plead your case.....I'm not a pessimist, I just don't continuously wear my blue tinted specs.

No, I'm an optimist, if you don't get it, get off the bus lol

For all realists - please consider booking yourselves on to my forthcoming seminar: "The path from realism to optimism - enjoy supporting LCFC" - bargain at only £9,999.99

There's an infomercial on Sky channel 967 presented by foxhateram or call "0800 suck-my-optimistic-balls" - our operators are ready to take your credit card details - or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/kissmyoptimisticballsack - and now on twitter @mylifeisgreatcomeonyoublues

• Like 1

No, I'm an optimist, if you don't get it, get off the bus lol

For all realists - please consider booking yourselves on to my forthcoming seminar: "The path from realism to optimism - enjoy supporting LCFC" - bargain at only £9,999.99

There's an infomercial on Sky channel 967 presented by foxhateram or call "0800 suck-my-optimistic-balls" - our operators are ready to take your credit card details - or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/kissmyoptimisticballsack - and now on twitter @mylifeisgreatcomeonyoublues

Well thank you for your kind sentiments, and yes I'd love to suck/kiss your balls, please proceed and get them out so I can commence.

You have plenty of other threads to be negative on, at least leave this one to the eternal optimists. Ok, it's not happening this season but with a good summer we could have a good 2012/2013 season. Give pearson a decent transfer budget (not like Sven's but a decent one) and I truely believe we can do it.

So you don't post in the pessimistic threads?

• Like 1

Having watched Audrey & David's tussle over the ownership of the shop I fully intend to get the locks changed on this bus. I still have the log book and everything. :angry:

Is that the log book that used to live in the drawer in your sideboard? :ph34r::whistle:

go lobster you tell them! lets just enjoy the last few games you never know we just might still make it.

Yep, just that very faint glimmer - come on lads turn in some exciting performances these last few matches even if just for pride - we all need a pick me up

Let's all have a good break and come August we turn the corner and kick off the new season with steely determination to give our club the results we deserve - with standing room only on the bus

Edited by Lobsterboyuk