Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 1 month later...

boom isnt it time for a reunion? some qaulity players coming in and nigel looks like he has a plan. plenty to be optimistic about for now and the future. Come on you foxes show us what you can do! Come on foxes fans lets rock this bus!

• Like 2

With Nigel getting a chance to rebuild the squad I'm certain we'll be looking at the top six next year. :scarf:

Almost as certain as I was that we'd be in the top six last year.

oh please dont start this crap again, lets just see how the season goes shall we, didn't we learn anything from last yr, and all our clowns over other clubs boards givingt it the big one, lets be a little more humble this yr, god knows we should be cos were nothing special, tho i am encouraged by our signings up to now, just Gallagher and Wellens to get rid of now, then we may just stand a chance.............. :scarf: :scarf: :rolleyes::thumbup:

oh please dont start this crap again, lets just see how the season goes shall we, didn't we learn anything from last yr, and all our clowns over other clubs boards givingt it the big one, lets be a little more humble this yr, god knows we should be cos were nothing special, tho i am encouraged by our signings up to now, just Gallagher and Wellens to get rid of now, then we may just stand a chance.............. :scarf: :scarf: :rolleyes::thumbup:

There's a difference between optimism and arrogance.

Edited by Mark_w

You in the wrong Queue . The pessimist bus leaves in an hour be on it .

Edited by flowwolf

You in the wrong Queue . The pessimist bus leaves in an hour be on it .

The pissimists think that their bus will break down.