Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

How about, a lets just see what happens bus??

If we can't have one of those ill have to stay in the realist camp

Yes see what you mean,one of those old fashion type that have a roller blind destination sign on the front . We could have the optimistic one that says destination Wembley and well done on winning promotion or change it to the pessimist signs , i'll let you make them up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

I honestly believe we're going to enjoy this season a lot more than any recently. We've got the last manager to get us into the Play-Offs back, he has more money than last time around to work with and a full summer. We're getting a full season to see what guys like Marshall, Vardy and James can do from the get go, it's exciting. What is there to be pessimistic about? :scarf:

Did you get all of the wheels back on and tighten the nuts?

They were falling off on a regular basis last season.

I see we've got a new driver

filbert_fox_park_ride.jpg

The bastards got the winning lottery ticket and he's fvcking off on a summer holiday like Cliff Richard.

This... and all other so called optimistic buses are a joke! ive been on them before and they are never what they promise to be. Im going straight to the advertising complaints council, there are rules about false and misleading claims.

Anyway buses are so 1970... im working on a "somewhat positive" electric car, just wait until that little baby gets itself together :thumbup:

This... and all other so called optimistic buses are a joke! ive been on them before and they are never what they promise to be. Im going straight to the advertising complaints council, there are rules about false and misleading claims.

Anyway buses are so 1970... im working on a "somewhat positive" electric car, just wait until that little baby gets itself together :thumbup:

A somewhat positive electric hybrid baby ! wow can't wait to see this mother on the M1 to Wembley ! :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by flowwolf

We're all going on a optimistic bus, no more worries for a week or two, fun and laughter on a optimistic bus to make our dreams come true ooo, for me and you ! we're going where promotions easy we're going to the premiership too, we've seen it on the foxestalk now lets see if it's true ooooo.

Sung to the tune of Cliff Richards " summer holiday " :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: ooo ooo

Edited by flowwolf

• 2 weeks later...

A pre-season win possibly on the way.

This thread will need a bump as the roller coaster starts again.

Bring your own sick bags.

Sunderland have scored two goals all pre-season, they've been so poor.

I couldn't imagine your reaction if that was us (and Pearson as manager) :rolleyes:

Edited by Fox92

Sunderland have scored two goals all pre-season, they've been so poor.

I couldn't imagine your reaction if that was us (and Pearson as manager) :rolleyes:

What are you talking about.

I don't think you understood my post at all - closed mind?