Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I still have slight hope all we can do now is beat Burnley then see were we are in the league, everyone plays saturday while we play monday if we are 5 points off with our game in hand on Monday then we can still do it as i believe Cardiff will loose there last game at Palace and they have no easy fixtures as for Boro they will win tuesday night but then they play Southampton at Home Saturday I think with us in effect having an extra point with the goal difference if we win all the remaining games and get a bit of luck i think it may come off just gotta keep believing COYB

lol nice one Webbo

Get that bus out Butler !!!

we don't get comedy like that these days

ps I like your new Col. Jessup avatar :thumbup:

I think it was you who mentioned him a couple of weeks ago. It just stuck in my mind.

Fair play to the loyal bus supporters who are still fighting the cause. Dont think we will make it now, but im still going to be optimistic and excited for each game! When people say there us nothing to play for they forget pride and achievement. There is always something to play for in football.

Come on you blues. Lets finish strong and see what happens.

Edited by foxhateram

Fair play to the loyal bus supporters who are still fighting the cause. Dont think we will make it now, but im still going to be optimistic and excited for each game! When people say there us nothing to play for they forget pride and achievement. There is always something to play for in football.

Come on you blues. Lets finish strong and see what happens.

Agree with this!

I think it's turned in to some kind of special bus. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're getting confused with the delusional bus! Optimism is not about disregarding the blindingly obvious...

To be fair to us optimists we only attempt to draw positives out of a given scenario, after many years following LCFC I've had plenty of practice.

we're only trying to have a refuge here from the doom and gloom.

Research indicates that optimism is a trait of intelligent people :P:)

Edited by Lobsterboyuk
  • Like 1

You still don't get it do you! With your short termistic minds you just can't fathom the fact that a team cannot be built over night or even in 6 months for that matter. I am optimistic for each game and optimistic for the future. I am getting incredibly tired of morons coming on here and posting doom and gloom. If you don't support this club then deck off! If you do then please post something that isn't brain dead clap trap.

Dear me! Tonight we played alright but lacked a bit of magic, anyone would think we had been thrashed 20-0 the way some of you talk. If you want glory then go support Manchester city or something, if you want to be realistic and support Leicester then start acting like a fan rather than someone who hates the club!

Jesus the over reactionary idiots on here really do my nut!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

• Like 3