Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Anybody care to admit to booing MON at that match?

I am always am optimist where LCFC is concerned but surely the football gods have deemed City shall prevail in this run-in - I am *so* on the bus right now!

I booed at the end of the match then went home, I wasn't one that stayed behind and protested, although it wasn't really directed at O'Neill, it was more directed at the board for not being able to keep McGhee, when he left we were top with Millwall and had been all season. When he left for a bigger club with more ambition (Wolves) I was pissed off, then we just went into freefall under MON and all the good work at the start of the season looked like it was being undone.

I still maintain that that reaction from the fans was partly responsible for turning the season around, I don't normally boo, but that performance was awful and it was the end of a run of many awful performances.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel

I still maintain that that reaction from the fans was partly responsible for turning the season around, I don't normally boo, but that performance was awful and it was the end of a run of many awful performances.

Used to like a jar or six in them days so my memory is patchy to say the least!

Fair points although I felt it was MON who turned it around on pure managerial talent rather than bad fan reaction.

In them days I hated Wolves (walshy v bull and all that) and the whole McGhee thing hurt bad.

An example of how the team goes to shit when there is high turnover of managers, lets hope we get some stability now

I had a dream last night that we were in 6th on goal difference after beating Millwall 2-1 I think the score was. As we're sure to win out after that looks like a trip to Wembley might be on the cards if my dream comes true :)

Edited by topharry123

I had a dream last night that we were in 6th on goal difference after beating Millwall 2-1 I think the score was. As we're sure to win out after that looks like a trip to Wembley might be on the cards if my dream comes true :)

I had a dream also that we beat Leeds 9-1 :scarf:

Yes chaps! This is the thinking we need! If we beat leeds 9-1 I will not be able to contain myself.

Fans : "We want 9! we want 9!" - Stringer: "Howard picks up the ball, he dummies kisnorbo! takes it past Bruce and smashes it into the bottom corner! Leicester city 9 Leeds 1!! we are in the play offs!!" Alan young - "You see Jermaine! that is how its done!, Learn from the big boys! a wee lad like you has no clue! Good on ya big steve!"

oooohhhhh stop it guys I am going to hurt so much if we don't make it now.

If I was you I'd would put money on the score tomorrow, it could be a sign.

I honestly had a dream at the start of the season (Before the fixture list was announced) that I was at Elland Road and we beat Leeds 1-0 to get promoted, with Kingy scoring with 5 mins left.

Now I don't know if thats some sort of weird coinsidence or if i can genuinely see into the future.

Will definately be putting a fiver on it.

As i was saying earlier in this thread, trust milwall to derail the optomistic bus, so now lets put the silly thing whre it belongs, in the garage!!!!, we have not been good enough all season, and we don't deserve to get promoted,so next yr, before the kids get the optomistic bus out, maybe they will listen to the experience of the older members of the foxes fans, who have been there, seen it, and done it, following lcfc, try to keep a grip on reality, and take your blinkers off, and see us for what we really are, nothing better than a mid table mediocre championship team, nothing more nothing less......... :(:rolleyes: