Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

5 points adrift and no side has ever got into this division's playoffs from that far behind with only 5 games to go, suggesting it would take a miracle. ;)

Well thats not true.

Preston did it from 7 points adrift with 4 games to go in 2009.

http://www.pnefc.net/page/LeagueTable/0,,10362~20090411,00.html

And finished like this

http://www.pnefc.net/page/LeagueTable/0,,10362~20090503,00.html

• Like 2

Here we go again...

We win: "we can win the next x games and make it, the clubs above us will all lose games, etc"

And the when..,

We lose: "Pearson is shit, players are shit, owners know shit, etc"

Will be glad when this season is over...

Here we go again...

We win: "we can win the next x games and make it, the clubs above us will all lose games, etc"

And the when..,

It's better when we draw

Here we go again...

And the when..,

That's the attitude.

I'm a football fan and I don't want to watch any.

To be honest wurmer most people in this thread have remained optimistic. So were far from the yer we can, Pearson is Shit gang. If your looking for them search for Pearson in, Pearson out threads.

Adding to the above most in here are sarcastically saying we can make it, while still remaining optimistic for each game rather than the big outcome. Most including me are just enjoying the hope for each game and looking to next season.

It's a shame some other fans always have to be pessimistic or the opposite end of the scale. Just chill and enjoy the ride. That's what this thread is all about.

I remain optimistic. There are some difficult fixtures approaching..

Brighton v Reading, Hull v 'Boro, West Ham v Brighton, Derby v 'Boro, Cardiff v Derby etc. Many clubs above us may drop points, but we need to concentrate on winning all our games although Ipswich will be tough tomorrow.

Until 5pm tonight. We won't win at Ipswich.

And Blackpool, Cardiff and Middlesbrough all have comfortable fixtures this afternoon. I'll be amazed if at least two of them don't win.

You, my friend, are posting in the wrong thread! We don't need any of your sort here ;)

Typical we do our bit but then other teams cruise through and we gain nothing. Ah well take each game as it goes, and enjoy the ride. :)

Too negative