Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I'm feeling optimistic we'll do much better.

Spirit seems to be there to get shit done rather than believing we've already made it as Mourinho, Ronoldo & co turn up, with the league being a mere distraction to all the bells & whistles going on.

Whether it'll be good enough for some remains to be seen. *hovers near the door* **** it... I'll get on, get the beers out.

Wow this is the most people I have ever seen on the bus. The atmosphere is buzzing, I can't wait for the foxes to prove our optimism is rightly placed :).

Starting with a win tonight please. As I am finally getting to go see city, first time in loooooong time.

Wow this is the most people I have ever seen on the bus. The atmosphere is buzzing, I can't wait for the foxes to prove our optimism is rightly placed :).

Starting with a win tonight please. As I am finally getting to go see city, first time in loooooong time.

Hope they put on a show for you tonight mate.

That's it! Who guffed it really stinks in here!

Sorry mate :blush: