Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Have to say that was truly undeserved. they didnt even play to win or attack. tfc can only blame themselves.  congrats to seattle gotta be a man about it

Yeah, can only fault yourself when you allow it to go to Pks.

Where was Gio? No goals out of the 7 against Montreal and was poor tonight. 

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Seattle with zero shots in 120 mins and win the league lol

Ya like its not about possession or chances. its about getting it done. you know even if seattle had some shots id say they played a lcfc game but they didnt.

Tfc needs to look at that stat and realise how badly they cocked up

21 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Did I hear right on the radio yesterday when I'm sure it was said Carlos Tevez could be going to the Chinese Super League on......wait for it......625k per week!!

WTF!

lol

Yeah man, Poyet wants him at Shanghai doesn't he? I know he wants to retire at Boca but it must be bloody difficult to not have your head turned for that amount of cash, it's not as if Shanghai is some boring dump either.

13 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Jozy Altidore is garbage, must be the worst striker to ever play in the Premier League.

Just shows you where the MLS ranks compared to Europe.

I think the Seattle Sounders would have a hard time avoiding relegation in Championship.

• 2 weeks later...