Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

8 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

100's sneak in, French security in action.

I could hear fans earlier when I was channel hopping and stopped on that game because it was so strange seeing it empty.

did wonder who was cheering.

Not really sure what Ramos is upset about. Flying two footed ninja tackle. lol

Twenty six red cards hahaha. Surely that's got to be some sort of world record. 

And we think Wasyl is a liability. lol

I do like Ramos but fvck me.

Edited by Finnegan

18 minutes ago, rmahrez said:

Well PSG just demolished Monaco 5-0. Makes the French title race very interesting, especially with Monaco having the added focus of the CL.

It was a cup match.

Pescara's Sulley Muntari was quite aggravated during the away game at Cagliari last weekend: Apparently, he was insulted by racist chants coming from Cagliari fans, complained about it to the referee and then got booked for complaining!

He then left the game on his own, forcing his side to finish the game with ten men. lol

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Pescara's Sulley Muntari was quite aggravated during the away game at Cagliari last weekend: Apparently, he was insulted by racist chants coming from Cagliari fans, complained about it to the referee and then got booked for complaining!

He then left the game on his own, forcing his side to finish the game with ten men. lol

You know what  if its true that racist chants were being sung then i dont blame any player for walking off the pitch. Takes balls to stand up to bullys and racists.