Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Ajax seriously like themselves a Dane.

Young lad Kasper Dolberg only nineteen but lighting up the Dutch league at the moment. Just scored a first half hattrick, albeit against a bollocks side.

Big lad, classy touch, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a future in the Prem or the Bundesliga.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Ajax seriously like themselves a Dane.

Young lad Kasper Dolberg only nineteen but lighting up the Dutch league at the moment. Just scored a first half hattrick, albeit against a bollocks side.

Big lad, classy touch, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a future in the Prem or the Bundesliga.

He's red hot currently!
Pretty much came out of nowhere. That backwards header was pretty special and looked fully intentional.

23 minutes ago, shen said:

He's red hot currently!
Pretty much came out of nowhere. That backwards header was pretty special and looked fully intentional.

I thought he got a bit lucky with it to be honest but you got to buy a ticket to win the lottery!

52 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Keep an eye out for Marco Rojas

A Kiwi, flying right winger who plays for Melbourne Victory.

Currently joint tops the A League goal scoring ladder with 6 for the season.

Looks a real young prospect. 

Rojas is good, but just come back from a stint in Germany with Stuttgart, and didn't make it. Had a couple of injuries and a few loan spells, I was surprised to see him back at Victory so quickly.

Still think he would be a good pick up for a championship club.

30 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Rojas is good, but just come back from a stint in Germany with Stuttgart, and didn't make it. Had a couple of injuries and a few loan spells, I was surprised to see him back at Victory so quickly.

Still think he would be a good pick up for a championship club.

Cheers for the info Aus

:thumbup:

On 23/11/2016 at 16:27, AKCJ said:

Would they have any interest in Mahrez if Neymar got locked up?

No.

I think deep down we know Riyad isn't actually that good. By that I mean, their level of good. 

He's one of the best we've ever had and we probably will lose him but I don't see him ever starting for either Barça or Real.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No.

I think deep down we know Riyad isn't actually that good. By that I mean, their level of good. 

He's one of the best we've ever had and we probably will lose him but I don't see him ever starting for either Barça or Real.

I don't know to be honest.

He would be superb in their team. He would fit in perfectly.

He might not be that good in our side but I don't even think Neymar wouldn't be that good in our side.

22 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I don't know to be honest.

He would be superb in their team. He would fit in perfectly.

He might not be that good in our side but I don't even think Neymar wouldn't be that good in our side.

Same here. I rarely agree with you, but I think Mahrez would look exceptional in a free flowing, confident side. I could see him progressing very quickly, like most of them do.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Toronto FC with a 5-2 win in a rainy Toronto night after a 3-2 loss in Montreal in the first leg.

Home game for the final against Seattle in our first ever title match :) 

Insane game last night. extra time and 2 big goals to win it.

Hope giovinco is fit for the final cuz tfc is looking unstoppable right now.

Would have loved to have grabbed some tickets to the game but got a baby shower downtown on the 10th. sighhhhhh

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Insane game last night. extra time and 2 big goals to win it.

Hope giovinco is fit for the final cuz tfc is looking unstoppable right now.

Would have loved to have grabbed some tickets to the game but got a baby shower downtown on the 10th. sighhhhhh

I think Gio will be fine for it. He's got a week or so to rest up.

I'll be watching from the cozy comforts of my couch.