Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Things you don't like that you should

Films: evil dead 1 & 2, any Terence Malick, blade runner.

Wine: I love nearly all but, I hate Gewürztraminer and Riesling. :sick:

Food: pâté- just so wrong texture wise!

Music: any music >1997! Except a few.

Social: 'lads' holidays/nights out: why would anyone want to spend time solely in the company of men!? :dunno:

Children's stuff: Paddington Bear, Rupert Bear, Winnie the Pooh. Always hated them, maybe I'm bearist?

Holidays: beach/pool ones. Just soo boring, I just can't sit/lay around for longer than 10mins.

TV: Royale Family; really not funny. Michael Parkinson; sycophantic, fawning, Billy Connoly lover! Soaps.

Places: London... Why?

Cars: any. As long as they are comfy, and have wheels I don't care!

Raisins - I HATE them! I think it's due to having eaten thousands of mini boxes of Sun Maid Raisins while I was younger, now I can't bear them. Same goes for orange squash.

And here's me with a great big tub of chocolate raisins from Costco. I had a similar experience with plain nuts, can't stand them now, even the thought of them makes me feel sick.

Please refrain from making fruit based punnets here people.

Am I the only one here then that actually likes mushrooms? Not raw, too rubbery - but in pasta sauces, on pizza, in a fry-up etc. - delicious.

Nope, they're a favourite of mine too.

Gavin and Stacey and anchorman total tripe In my opinion.

James Corden... obese talentless twat... and that fat unshaven airhead fool bloke off radio one.. can't remember his name

Just remembered.. Chris Moyles.. what has he got thats pleasant or talented about him... JACK SH1T.. thats what

James Corden... obese talentless twat... and that fat unshaven airhead fool bloke off radio one.. can't remember his name

Just remembered.. Chris Moyles.. what has he got thats pleasant or talented about him... JACK SH1T.. thats what

Two excellent calls. I HATE them both. Useless, talentless, obnoxious, unfunny twats.

Please refrain from making fruit based punnets here people.

Am I the only one here then that actually likes mushrooms? Not raw, too rubbery - but in pasta sauces, on pizza, in a fry-up etc. - delicious.

Im with you. Nowt wrong with a few fried mushrooms on your fry up.

Put anything other than button mushrooms on my plate though & we have a problem.

Archived