Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Leeds Away Prices

Would be good if everyone boycotted this, especially as it is a complete waste of a game now.

Agree 100% like somebody else said this will be more like a friendly than a league fixture. Save your money everybody, will be going to Elland Road again next season.

respect for that. but when people act like this they will keep ticket prices stupid :/

It's the last game though, you expect prices to be high, Fox Travel prices are stupid with just Over and Under 18, if they don't like leeds prices then they sure as hell wouldn't like premier league life with the prices there!

It's the last game of the season, 4 months until august, i'm sure money isn't that bad, but that's just my opinion :)

Would teach them a right lesson if we took next-to-nothing making them lose so much.... with reasonable prices we would take quite a few even though it is a nothing game as its last day of season... *****.

Would teach them a right lesson if we took next-to-nothing making them lose so much.... with reasonable prices we would take quite a few even though it is a nothing game as its last day of season... *****.

Last year we nearly sold out Doncaster for the last away day, but the difference was they only charged £27 a ticket very reasonable, however very boring match! more less be the same this year against Leeds.

Last year we nearly sold out Doncaster for the last away day, but the difference was they only charged £27 a ticket very reasonable, however very boring match! more less be the same this year against Leeds.

They charged us £15 in the end.

If they'd kept it at £27 I'd have boycotted (although I had aimed for 46 and done it as well), £27 for a nothing game at Doncaster would be criminal, and thankfully DRFC realised that, so fair play, in the good minority there.

I have paid for my ticket and will be going this, why? Because I support my club no matter what

I was like that when I was your age but trust me, you seriously do start to realise how that attitude is cherished by clubs for money and absolutely nothing else.

I put it down to you being fairly young, but you'll see what I mean one day.

I was like that when I was your age but trust me, you seriously do start to realise how that attitude is cherished by clubs for money and absolutely nothing else.

I put it down to you being fairly young, but you'll see what I mean one day.

Well said.

As much as I want to go, I'm simply not paying £36 to watch a meaningless CCC game and would urge others to do the same.

Guest parky0607

£25 ;) And no I am paying £25 plus bus fare for an away league game, just because we have nothing to play for doesn't mean there is no point in going, your team is still playing and then give them a good send off

When youre scraping the barrel fo r money one day because youve speant all your wages on university / nappies / bills you will realise that other things take priority. We’d all love to support city no matter what but sadly funds arent unlimited hence this upset.

I dont think fans arent going because its a nothing fixture... we have often took many fans to friendlies, however I think this fuel adds to the fire.

Archived