Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Leeds Away Prices

I'm going. I'm paying 'that money' because I want to go to the game. It's only £6 dearer than the Forest game

So, if it went up another £6 to £42 a ticket next season, you'd be okay with that? Bates has crossed the line, the majority of us know it... and he knows it.

Players don't give a shit kid. Look at the shambles of a season. Your one of many mugs who is been ripped off. **** Leeds.

I know they don't, most of them aren't fit to wear the shirt, only players I see that show passion is Nugent, Kasper, St. Ledger and Danns, went to the Blackpool away game and a friend of mine who met players and he said St Ledger looked like he had been crying!

• 1 month later...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Anyone who pays it for a general game is a pure idiot, £36 was past the line enough but this is just astounding.

Lets get things arranged to boycott this game right now so we're prepared.

For Ken Bates greed,hit him where it hurts in his pocket.i know Lcfc have to pay for our allocation upfront,so making the noises to the club for this game beforehand and getting the bare minimum should make KB face screw up more than it does already.mind you if it's an important game near the end of the season,things will change.

I wouldn't pay £42 to visit that shithole if it were a Premiership game, anyone willing to pay that for a Championship game clearly has more money than sense.

£42 ****ing quid, absolute joke, and yet people will still continue to pay it. The whole ****ing apathetic "well, if that's what it costs then that's what I'll pay" attitude is slowly helping the clubs and the FA **** off everyone who isn't bursting at the seams with money.

Having said that, I wonder what unteachable's opinions on this are :whistle:

No one will go to this, surely.

3 days after Sheff Weds, a midweek, a joke of a price.

Cannot see why anyone would go to this, there's no excuses either about a boycott as there's no potential season definer in there this time.

Archived