Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

Boycott - Leeds Away

Not going, £25 is my limit for football at this level, anything over £30 is disgraceful, but mugs will pay £36, and then £40 next year, its not really about supporting your team, its that little ripple of applause at the end from the players that makes a mug feel special. Or the occasional V sign.

Last year, the last away was a nothing game, season over. It was in Yorkshire, against a boring, meaningless Championship side.

I paid a quid! £1! No way am I paying 36 times more for what is effectively the same thing.

If it could actually be coordinated that everyone would boycott the game and we all chipped in like 2p each to pay for a handful of people to get in and set up a massive "Fvck You Bates" banner over the away stand, that would be amazing.

I'd seriously do this. The few that go, pay for the banner and put it up.

I have no intention of paying 36 quid for a meaningless match, what a bloody rip off, tho if we ever do get promoted, i think it is something we will have to get use to, premier league football will be good for our club financially, but def not for us fans that is for sure, and i doubt we will get many 3pm sat ko's as sky don't give a s**t about football fans

Nope, I paid £24 last season, that's par for the course in the Championship. I will not be held to ransom by the greedy fvcknut that is Bates. I refused to pay £27 for Donny too. The prices are getting disgusting and will continue to do so as long as people pay them.

I'll take my £36 in to town and buy a few drinks, I'll have a better time and the beer will taste just that bit better knowing that I've not been robbed by that twat.

Guest BlueBrett

I just find it strange how people jumped to the conclusion it was about the team, and it didn't spring to mind that it might be because of the ridiculously priced tickets that people seem too happy to pay for

I imagine most who piped up with that probably had no intention of going in the first place and so weren't aware of the rip off prices.

I know admitting this makes my stance somewhat more feeble but I would have gone if getting something out of the game could have done something for us but now it's a dead rubber I certainly wont be. That's not to say I wasn't always furious about the asking price I just think now we have been presented with a golden opportunity to take a stand like Bilo said. Even if a few hundred still go it will be noticed and it's up to us to make it known as widely as possible that it is down to the pricing and not the occasion.

lol

Glad you said it Mark, awayers are like crack to the bloke. :D

I may be persuaded to wear a t-shirt with "bates is a robbing ****" on it though and if that bitch things I'm sitting down having paid £36 ****ing quid for their shit ground.

I may be persuaded to wear a t-shirt with "bates is a robbing ****" on it though and if that bitch things I'm sitting down having paid £36 ****ing quid for their shit ground.

Now that I'd like to see......I seem to remember you casing some grief last season too..... :whistle:

Our away support this season has been superb and what have the team shown in return- nothing but bad performances away from home. Yesterdays game was same as Peterborough we dominated Millwall but just couldn't create anything ,we didn't win many headers. I'm afraid under Pearson away from home we play plain boring football, we never seem to play as good as at home. The only time we've seen that all season was against Norwich in the cup and possibly Derby, the rest woeful.

If you have the money to line the old twat's pockets, you should be able to afford the official fancy dress costume and keep the last away tradition going.

34281S.jpg

I think the official fancy dress for people going to this is...

ikea--mug__51249_PE150726_S4.jpg

Archived