Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Reputation.

I've just looked and it's there.

BTW you haven't given any points since November, but it was to me so I forgive you.

Well I just looked there and I'm buggered if I can, just point an old fart in the right direction please.

ScreenShot2012-04-25at114839AM.jpg

Well I just looked there and I'm buggered if I can, just point an old fart in the right direction please.

It's as it is in the picture,

mZ6T.png

It's just faint until you click on it.

• 1 month later...

Yes mate still alive and kicking, just back from a week in Boston with grandkids, 1200 mile round trip gets longer everytime I drive it.

I posted in the joke thread yesterday, might give you chuckle. :)

Maybe I can't find my reputation givers because there aren't any :blush:

Are you the guy who posted a picture of a Racoon in his garden tree?

If so, how is the little fella?

Is there a reputation league table that somebody can create?

I'd love/hate to see a popularity contest on here to build/shatter my shaky self-esteem.

Are you the guy who posted a picture of a Racoon in his garden tree?

If so, how is the little fella?

Yep that's me, I haven't seen it since. It's very rare to see them during the day. That incident was very unusual, in fact, I was worried it was rabid until I checked how it behaved. Apparently when they have a lot of young they sometimes come out during the day to get food.

All we seem to see these days are Canada Geese, I had 21 of the filthy buggers eating my lawn and crapping everywhere one day last week. You shoo the ****ers off into the water than 10 minutes later they're all back where they were. We live in a bird sanctuary district and they are also protected as a migrating bird. Which wouldn't be so bad if they ****ed off for the summer but these bastards hang about all year.

Mark, is there anyway we can give rep on FT mobile?. It's my main way of using FT and probably explains my measley amount of given rep.

Cheers

Click 'use full version', just changes it to the version you see on a desktop but you have to zoom in a bit, that's how I do it on my 4S not sure about your phone

Mark, is there anyway we can give rep on FT mobile?. It's my main way of using FT and probably explains my measley amount of given rep.

Cheers

Not unless I changed it to the like system instead of +1

I got 11 rep points on a post once! Bloody hell I have posted some bollocks!

I'm still loving the all-time record.

All kinds of daft with the benefit of hindsight, but superb nevertheless.

My highest rep is 21 :D

It was comforting to know that only 21 people knew who you were when you decided to announce you were leaving the forum. I imagine they aren't that chuffed that you stayed and they can't retract their points.

I got 11 rep points on a post once! Bloody hell I have posted some bollocks!

I got 20-odd once for calling Dangerous Tiger a twat. But surely people must do that all the time? :blink:

I think it’s disgusting the way some posters will say anything to accumulate rep points regardless of who they offend or upset.

Dangerous Tiger is a twat!

Yes i know and the ass licking

Zingari *,has anyone told you how brilliant you are and the only reason i come on here.

* Add appropriate name until rep points given. :whistle:

Archived