Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Reputation.

When I went on my profile to see which post someone had given me a rep point on I clicked on reputation only to find it telling me which posts I'd given rep points on. I already know that,what I'd rather know is which post I got rep for , saving me from searching through all the dross I've written recently.

Why the change and can we change it back?

I've just realised that what this now allows you to do is trawl through people you think are your online friends and see if they've ever given you a rep point! lol

:ph34r:

EDIT: Webbo hasn't given me a rep point in weeks! :(

I've just realised that what this now allows you to do is trawl through people you think are your online friends and see if they've ever given you a rep point! lol

:ph34r:

EDIT: Webbo hasn't given me a rep point in weeks! :(

That's a good point, now we can find out who gave us rep points, is that wise?

That's a good point, now we can find out who gave us rep points, is that wise?

But you can find out who loves you bestest. :cool:

I discovered nobody loves me. :cry:

I was hoping that this was introducing the broadening of the feature so that one may cultivate a reputation for caddishness, besting bounders and winning the girl though The Theory and Practice of Gamesmanship (or the Art of Winning Games without Actually Cheating).

I say...

Top-10-tennis-films-Actor-001.jpg

I don't see this against a post I made, do I have to check something in my profile?

I've just looked and it's there.

BTW you haven't given any points since November, but it was to me so I forgive you.

hi smudge , seems ages since you posted

everything ok i hope ? :thumbup:

Yes mate still alive and kicking, just back from a week in Boston with grandkids, 1200 mile round trip gets longer everytime I drive it.

I posted in the joke thread yesterday, might give you chuckle. :)

Maybe I can't find my reputation givers because there aren't any :blush:

Yes mate still alive and kicking, just back from a week in Boston with grandkids, 1200 mile round trip gets longer everytime I drive it.

there you go :thumbup:

from what i've seen though , some posters get them for simply posting an emote , so i wouldn't put much stall by them :D

hope you had a great time , i'll check out the jokes now

But it's only in Lincolnshire! :unsure:

Archived