Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New Kit is Puma

Think he has already done a few we heard a few rumours about the Italy template but we thought they came from fans seeing kit designs on foxestalk lol here's 1 Ashley posted on another thread

LeicesterCity2012-13AirAsia.png

I dont think the template will be taken as far as the lines across the shirt, just the collar.

You get a +1 for having that comic i made in your sig. I feel honoured :D

lol You should, I don't put any old crap in my sig :D

Though would this be the wrong time to point out that Kermorgant is spelt wrong? (Something I've only recently realised ) ;)

Still, for creating my sig you'll have to have a +1 back :)

lol You should, I don't put any old crap in my sig :D

Though would this be the wrong time to point out that Kermorgant is spelt wrong? (Something I've only recently realised ) ;)

Still, for creating my sig you'll have to have a +1 back :)

Muchas gracias amigo!

I remember making it and thinking "Is it spelt with an 'r' or without? Meh whatever". Hope that clears it up.

Muchas gracias amigo!

I remember making it and thinking "Is it spelt with an 'r' or without? Meh whatever". Hope that clears it up.

The important thing is barely anyone has noticed and it hasn't impacted on it's comedy value. :thumbup:

Archived