Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New Kit is Puma

<p>

<br />

God the owners must really not know anything about football then, if they have to employ an outside management company to pick up the phone to puma<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

They're part of Puma.

Sure you ain't confusing the quality and sought-after 'Naf Naf' with the knock-off 'Naf Co 54' ?

that mite be the 1, tried googling the image earlier and can't find an example, I just remember it being the L shape that Fox Leisure went onto use, the cheap rubbish spread round my secondary school over night and then just as quickly disappeared around the same time the fox leisure emerged.

i'm already feeling this is gonna be a carbon copy of the other kits. another let down.

So you've been let down by a feeling you have?

Christ on a bike give it a chance to at least let you down in reality eh

is there ANYTHING in this world that a Leicester city fan is happy about??? crap manager, crap players, crap owner, crap (new) Kit manaufacturer, crap season ticket prices, crap transfer targets,

crap crap crap crap crap.

At least none of us are alarmist or reactionist.

I'm going to go with a modicum of sense and say that there is a fair chance that I'll like the new kit. Mainly because it is the kit of the club that I support and i'm not particularly buying it as a fashion statement.

There are upsides and downsides to having a bespoke kit design from a smaller manufacturer.

Jako had clearly gone to great lengths to make our kit unique to Leicester City in 2007, and tried far too hard. The asymmetrical trim on the sleeves, the shield around the crest and an generally over fussy design killed it. Joma were better and if I'm honest, I don't know why their deal ended after one season because their kits were far better than the Burrda ones that followed them in terms of quality.

The club have clearly gone for a marketable name that'll sell well and a manufacturer who are known for producing quality products. If we end up with a version of the Italy shirts we'll be more than happy. That's if of course we end up with a stock shirt. Coventry's kit was different to every other Puma kit I've seen, and flipping lovely to boot, and Cardiff's black and yellow kit was significant to them because of the association with the flag of St. David. It was shit yes, but unique.

If you're reading Puma or LCFC btw, please give us a red away kit or resurrect the green with yellow pinstripes. Cheers.

Personally I'd rather it was similar to other teams and decent looking and decent quality rather than unique and dog shit, btw it looks like Pearson has already decided Matt Mills new squad number for next season

1249155137MillsBack.JPG

Don't know why Fox Leisure is getting bashed. They weren't overly bizarre like some of the kits were in that era, but were original and interesting designs.

We'll never have a kit design unique to us again, sadly.

Archived