Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New Kit is Puma

If we play another team in dark blue there won't be much of a contrast. I reckon we'll need a 3rd strip.

Good point Webbo we may aswell we will be playing Inter Milan in the Champions League in a few years anyway

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Got to admit that was good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: How the hell did you trace me for the photo ?

i thought it was Bruno? :dunno:

Bruno-Crawling.jpg

Just a few quick things I have been told regarding the kit:

- Very recognisable template (Puma's on both arms and im going to stick my neck out here and say the "italy" collar on the home kit, and the V, Neck plain design away as this is what most of PUMA's teamwear teams have had in kits released this season (see photos below))

- Uses the specific Leicester City blue colour code (as PUMA are the only company who have the rights to do this)

- Season 13/14 design will be very unique to us regardless of wether or not we are in the premier league.

- Puma only have Ten "major" teams that they create unique kits for unless there is a special agreement (anniversary etc).

- Official design was only signed off on Monday, due to problems with the location of the King Power sponsorship.

6986258101_daa12028d6.jpg6986258149_0d6953937c.jpg

6991683030_f959b465ca.jpg7051315989_9cd741fb00.jpg

6791130470_fd2b3cc52e.jpg

- Very recognisable template (Puma's on both arms and im going to stick my neck out here and say the "italy" collar on the home kit, and the V, Neck plain design away as this is what most of PUMA's teamwear teams have had in kits released this season (see photos below))

- Uses the specific Leicester City blue colour code (as PUMA are the only company who have the rights to do this)

- Season 13/14 design will be very unique to us regardless of wether or not we are in the premier league.

- Puma only have Ten "major" teams that they create unique kits for unless there is a special agreement (anniversary etc).

- Official design was only signed off on Monday, due to problems with the location of the King Power sponsorship.

Thanks for the info AjcW just out of interest where is your source from if you don't mind me asking?

Any idea when the kit will be released?

Thanks for the info AjcW just out of interest where is your source from if you don't mind me asking?

^^^ I'm happy about that. Although I'm confused at how they struggled to locate the position of the KP logo, surely it'd just be central and a bit higher up.

Any idea when the kit will be released?

Was at Puma HQ the other day for an unsuccessful venture sadly, but had a chat with the head of teamwear and thats what I got back.

The thing that was said about King Power confused me to, apparently they are very particular and had been very fussy about it.

As for release date I think the club has already said end of july

Was at Puma HQ the other day for an unsuccessful venture sadly, but had a chat with the head of teamwear and thats what I got back.

The thing that was said about King Power confused me to, apparently they are very particular and had been very fussy about it.

As for release date I think the club has already said end of july

Hopefully the sponsor/badge layout will be alright unlike the first Burdda King Power shirt that was terrible, Italy style collar sounds ideal to me!

I asked Ashley to do a mock up for me based on what I had found out and he also has the exact leicester city blue code so hopefully we will have something that looks like it on here pretty soon.

I asked Ashley to do a mock up for me based on what I had found out and he also has the exact leicester city blue code so hopefully we will have something that looks like it on here pretty soon.

Think he has already done a few we heard a few rumours about the Italy template but we thought they came from fans seeing kit designs on foxestalk lol here's 1 Ashley posted on another thread

LeicesterCity2012-13AirAsia.png

Archived