Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New Kit is Puma

The Fox Leisure trainers were possibly the worst thing ever.

I still nearly creamed when I got a pair for christmas though.

I absolutely loved my fox leisure shell suit!!!

Until i washed it and the colours ran. :-(

lol

I'm not at all superstitious, but blue shorts do seem to be lucky for us.

Wasn't it brought in by Brian Little because he felt the players could pick each other out better if we played in 1 solid colour? All our last 3 promotions to the top tier I think we have worn solid blue I think it should be considered for next season!

Are we sticking with Blue home, White away, Yellow 3rd kit Ashley?

There was a guy on here a month back before Puma had been announced saying his mate works at the training ground and told him the new manufacturer is Puma and the away kit will be black probably with sky blue sash again so I think that could be quite likely!

There was a guy on here a month back before Puma had been announced saying his mate works at the training ground and told him the new manufacturer is Puma and the away kit will be black probably with sky blue sash again so I think that could be quite likely!

Oh thats okay then, apart from the historical links i think that away kit looks quite smart anyway

Oh thats okay then, apart from the historical links i think that away kit looks quite smart anyway

If it does turn out black I think it probably makes more sense than having white away kit since quite a few teams play in blue and white

The only reason you want slim fit is to show off your gym toned body, poser :glare: .

Fvck slim fit, give me a wideboy.

Fat bastards unite... "WIDEBOY FTW" :trumpet:

I have gone for the 3xl as with being a fat bastard and it puma need the extra room . My lad has gone for the away shirt which on my receipt says is black/gold

If it does turn out black I think it probably makes more sense than having white away kit since quite a few teams play in blue and white

If we play another team in dark blue there won't be much of a contrast. I reckon we'll need a 3rd strip.

Archived