Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Foxes agree record Vardy deal

Every signing is a risk so I'm not fussed, buying experienced "names" has proven to not work over the last year. If these type of signings come off they are so much more satisfying.

+1

Just look at some of the 'risks' MON took in Lennon, Izzett, Savage, even Stevie Claridge to some extent.. I'd suggest these paid off.

He's done it already at Sunderland with the young winger (can't think of the lads name) who has had a blinding season for the Black Cats.

+1

Just look at some of the 'risks' MON took in Lennon, Izzett, Savage, even Stevie Claridge to some extent.. I'd suggest these paid off.

He's done it already at Sunderland with the young winger (can't think of the lads name) who has had a blinding season for the Black Cats.

McClean, he didn't buy him mind you.

Not exactly comparable to buying someone for £1m who's done well three divisions below us.

You do realise that Mclean was playing at a lower level?? And plays in arguably the best division in the world.

If true I'm convinced that this guy will be the goalscoring sensation of the Champ next season. I've seen him a few times and he looks a natural goalscorer - reminds me a lot of our old boy Lineker. Yes - it's a step-up, but anyone who knows football will know that a goal is a goal, and if a guy knows instinctively where to put the ball then it matters not. Check him out on YouTube.

Of all the pre-season possible transfer gossip this was the one guy I wanted us to sign. Welcome son - just do what comes naturally and get us the fcuk out of this division.

Has his missus deleted his twittoh? Ohh dear could be a very mardeh vardeh, he might even nip down chippeh and turn into a lardeh vardeh or even might turn up late to sign tomorroh and be a tardeh vardeh :(

Ok we get it, but it wasn't funny the first time....

I'll be really interested to see how he does. I must admit, I'm not convinced he'll make an immediate impact as it's such a big step up in class but obviously I wish him all the best and I hope he becomes one of those non-league success stories a la Ian Wright / Kevin Phillips / Alan Smith etc.

Jimmy Muir (When Saturday Comes)

Archived